Reviews for I Never Even Knew
On Sleepless Roads chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
beautiful ending. It kind of sums up how you realize when a friend ditches you that even though you thought you did you didn't really know them.
kit feral chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
"I never even knew something so good, Could end up so wrong" was a really good line and so were the last two. I can relate to this a lot- my ex best friend turned totally psycho on me and made my life a living hell for almost a year. And now she wants to be friends again. It's almost funny. But, a good experience in the end. I've learned to be more assertive- and got some damn good poetry out of the whole thing, lol! Anyway, good work, keep writing! Oh, and I loved the title, too!
Princesse chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I've read this poem a few times. It really captures how you feel or at least how I felt when I when in that situation. It's a really powerful poem which can reduce me to tears which is a good thing because it takes powerful words for me to cry. I just had never read your reviews on it and when I did I just felt that they didn't do the poem justice at all. It really captures the centre of all the emotions you are putting across. Just amazing. Really beautiful in a sad way obviously.
poetictragedy234 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
this poem is so good! Sad, too, but good.
jennifer callaghan chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
it was a touching poem and you are a good writer and i mean it.
Trinity Joselyn Carter chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
i had something like that happen to me and i lost my best friend...