Reviews for Miss Understanding
xbluxmoonx chapter 4 . 9/22/2005
Aww, this is getting really good! I hope you update soon! yay! :P

kitana5055
MoriMorte chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
I hate reality shows and your story is very true to what really happens the true "reality".you did an awsome job on your story and i can't wait till the next story was,cute,funny,truthful and enjoyable!

i wish u luck on ur writing!
raging-inferno chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
i thought this was awesome, i like the way you write Nozomi's internal dialogue, and the pace is excellent. love to read more, please update luck!

raging-inferno
pixy-dizzy chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
Meep! Can't believe I haven't found this sooner...this is so funny! I love Nozumi...she's definitely an original character, and very human with human greed. I LOVE HER! *squeal* Please, please update soon...I love how you're making fun of reality TV!
naraolla chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
this is really good, i love it! I hope you'll get your next chapter out soon!
ico chapter 3 . 12/28/2003
I really loved your story,It sounds interesting. Please update
Cerise chapter 3 . 10/16/2003
CONTINUE! I command thee. It's hilarious.
mint chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
I came by your story on recommendation of Moonflow! [he didn't exactly say which one, I just chose this b/c I love reality shows.]

It's really funny! You had me in stitches. It's entirely original and brilliant.

I'll be waiting for your updates! *adds story to favorite stories list*
agent cloud skimmer chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
*drools all over keyboard* holy flying green striped cows in outer space and beyond, they're all SOO hot! XD *giggles like my evil self* *hearts appear in background* well, most of them are, anyway... hmm, i'm guessing she'll be torn between the two kawaga bros, ne? one dark, one light... ooh, i can smell the chicken roasting in the oven! *smacks forehead* why'd i say that? ignore, ignore...

MORE! *drools again* *puddle forms on table* MUST HAVE MORE! update, pls? and soon!

*sigh* bishies!
Cricket-chan chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
OOH! I really like it!
Silver Eyes Bright chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Not too bad so far . . . we'll just see! *cackles* Oh! SORRY! hehe
lynx wings chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
Oh, this is so funny. Always fun to bash the stupid romantic reality shows. lol. Update soon.
AellaLives chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
Yea! Another story by one of my fave authors! Please update on BOTH of your stories soon please! I can't wait for the next chapters!
Kitzophrenic chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
Cute. I just wish the chapters were a little longer! I'm really looking forward to seeing all these bachelors... Can you PLEASE make them more interesting than the actual shows because if you don't... I may have to call in 'The Mob'. A very experienced group of stalkers to hunt you down and kill everyone you've ever loved.

(Okay, yeah, so maybe it's from Daredevil or whatever... Absolutely hated that movie. Worse than The Bachelor... -_-)

_ But, with this fic, so far so good! I enjoyed this chap and can't wait for the next one! Just to get the plot moving, methinks Nozomi needs to do something drastic, or something has to go VERY wrong (demonic snowplows..? _-).

Sorry about the dull review, hopefully that won't stop you from updating ASAP!

-Kit
agent cloud skimmer chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
a catch? NO! why must there be obstacles in love! *snaps out of it* don't mind that *hehe... *

*imitates english gentleman* jolly good chapter, i say, jolly good'un! *turns back to self*

reality tv shows are big pains in the arse, ne? i wonder how people end up in them if they're beautiful and handsome...

update o-negai! i want to see what happens to nozomi! o *evil laugh*

(is there gonna be a love triangle or something? just curious! )