Reviews for You're My Guy
Lord Vivian Darling chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This touched me deeply, wow.
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Wow, that made me feel amazing. It was so well-written and emotional but not over dramatic either. Also I'm really attracted to trans guys, so seeing a story about the subject on here has made my day. LOVE
Evan chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
wow...i can relate to alot of stuff in your story!
simmons chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Wow. Really an impressive story. It really shows the struggle against being truthful to one's self, and not wanting to hurt friends, and lovers. Definitly dont stop writing and exploring new ways to make people think.
SWT chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
This was very well written. My lover is transgendered (f-t-m) and my family and everyone I know can't seem to grasp the concept no matter how hard I try to is so accurate and intensely touching.
Aldo chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This is really good. I hate how it's so difficult for people to understand transgenderism.

Oddly enough, my problem is like...the opposite. People don't see me as butch, and I'm not, so I never feel like people are taking me seriously when I tell them I feel like a boy. A really effeminate boy, but as much of a boy as any other boy.

Well, I guess that's life.

And, again, I really liked this. It's powerful.
SapphicPrince chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
This is an issue I've been struggling with for a long time; with parents, friends, and lovers alike. It used to result in feelings of helplessness and hopelessness. Now, in college, refreshingly progressive minds and an introduction to the wonderful world of queer theory has helped me begin to move pass my despair.

"Sometimes, it’s just so much easier to let someone who understands speak for me. It hurts less." That was very powerful for me. Thank you for expressing an issue that I've been struggling to verbalize for years. You are amazingly gifted, and this was truly something beautiful.
ChiquitoPanda chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
aw. I love the ending. Haha yeah a lot of people don't get it. *laughs* I enjoyed this. Good job. TheCryingGame
Julia-Will-Do-4Now chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Nice...very nice...I think i know what you mean...its very sad...I mean I don't even know if, I mean, nevermindseeya
Dartxni chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I'm so going through that right now.

The hardest part of it is the sheer irrationality of the question.

Girls are girls and boys are boys. It's a simple equation, right?
The Wrong Me chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Goddess *brushing tears away* this was like reading my own thoughts, it's like you've doug in my head and wrote down the very words and thoughts I'm struggling with...

And it is true ppl might accept it, but they will NEVER REALLY understand as I'm being confronted with every day in my life.

Thank you for putting my troubled thoughts into words.
Mykell chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
This is beautiful. I'm in love with your writing style... There's something about the way you capitalized every word of the dialogue. And it's so... true. I can tell you either are transgender or you've really done your research.
TheLiftedLorax chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
This is amazing. It's officially on my favorite stories list.

The one thing that bothered me was that all the words in italics were capitalized.
Jacob-Stephanie chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
This is a wonderful articulation of the problems of transgenderism! Thank you! Aside from hate crimes, it's the silence, the noncomprending looks, the friends who get up and leave and don't come back. Things I can never explain to the people around me, but I recognize them all in this work. You are an amazing writer and you carry emotions so well, with so much insight. I envy that! Keep up writing and sharing your vision.
Boys For Sale chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Excellent. I love this- it's something I can relate to, in a way.. It -is- hard. I don't know why people can't be more accepting. I love the conclusion to this story. Awesome job.