Reviews for Restless Serendipity
CM12345 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
This is beautifully descriptive. Great use of imagery throughout. The title is excellent...it's what drew me to this piece. You seem to have a lot of talent, keep writing!
C.M.
H4RD4C chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
*perplexed stare* (...huum...hoom...ah...don't forget to breathe...)
Well...much has been said, so who am I to ad more? There is no advice I could give...except...you should get drunk from time to time(?) %)
blessed be - .:}{:/\:/2:1):/\:C:.
frugale chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Felt like you were drunk? Perfect. The results are pleasing to the eye and the mind. I didn't try to understand anything; the beauty of the imagery was enough to carry me away.
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
You have this effortlessly graceful tone to your work. Everything is so passionate. I completely adore every word of everything I’ve read by you.
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Yeah, uhm... I know I just reviewed this but I just got your reviews for my two poems. Thanks! I wanted to know, I don't think you've read this one fanfic on : Pay No Attention to This Title? Not many people reviewed it, but I'd figured you might like it. It's... a little strange, but see if you do.
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
This might be my favorite poem of yours. I love each line and the rhythm of it. "Footprints of the amber leaves" and "Singing to His chariot's fleeting cape"... Ra, deliver me...
soulspring chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
you have such a way with words... they are woven so beautifully.
God's daughter chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
luv ya poem! cheq out my poems plz, sum of em have been lonely 4 reviews...lol. i luv da willow tree, it's my fave type of tree. b/c jus it's name, weepin willow, is mad poetic, dun u think? well, i'll holla u later. hit me naq. 1.

LiZ
The intellect chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
JESUS!

i love this... the first two lines really have stuck in my head! a really strong poem... do we think better when we're drunk?

''Through the willow's vow of silence''

i think this would be a wicked title for this poem... beautiful, powerful and sacred... amazing.

intellect
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
I just love your vocabulary..

Beautiful..

Amazing images again, its something I can't achieve..

I don't know how to comment for this piece..

The imagery and descriptions you use are breathtaking, so realistic, and very vivid.. Its awesome, how you weave the words together.. To come up with such a masterpiece..

Wonderful piece, I loved it.. And the title, to me it was fine, and it did suit the piece..

The poem sounds flitty and almost lighthearted.. One could almost see it was restlessness..

Fantastic job.. I loved it..

Shadafakup
S.C. Preclarus Noctis chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
That was good. I like your use of ..the words...hahaha. MMhm. Freeverse is always good! -
Phoenix d'ambre chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
HEY! It's Nia. Yes she changed her penname. again. woho! Your poetry is wonderful. i love the title and the diction and blahblahblah. Oh, i wrote some new stuff, so check that out! yes, thats an order. Well, au revior!

Nia
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
You always manage to write with such great imagery and detail without straying too far from the main focus of the work. Brilliant.

Heart of the Sword
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
awesome piece! so vividly written, wonderful imagery, i really love the way you string your words together to paint such beautiful pictures. great job! keep on writing!

btw, i love relient k also! they're awesome. so jealous, my friend got to see them in concert. are you Christian? since relient k is and i noticed you capitalized His in the second stanza...
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Dark poem... very well-written! I'm looking forward to even more from you!