Reviews for The Gereth Sphere
Homey chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
If your goal was to sum up every fanasy and adventure story out there... oou hit in on the head! It's good, but you should consider making it a tad less wordy, I got alittle unfocused in the middle, and I had to read it again. However, despite your objections, I think you have the proluge for a good story and I think you should consider continuing it.
Elven Tranquility chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
I realy like it, kinda funny. Since this is such a good story, why don't you let someone else continue it if you will not? I might write something like this. Good inspiration. If I do, I'll give credits to your one chapter story.
Ribanusa chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
GAH! I want to know more! Lol I am going to be wondering what will happen for the rest of my life. Maybe. Lol! Please review mine.
Chaya not signed in. Whaddaya gonna do about it chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
LOL. That was... very funny. :D Hee!
CrayonN chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Hey I loved the story keep it up. When you feel it's time to continue the saga then you should do so...but wait for the right time. You have a very interesting way of explaining and developing a story though ! If you are interested or a fan of fantasy please check out mine under the author name nayon ! Thanx alot hope to read some more in the future.

(The Mysterious Nayon...whoooosh !)

aka. Nate !
Black Magick chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
If you didn't ever plan on continuing then why did you post this annoyingly good teaser? *growls*
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Oh, YES! I always wondered how those priest guys knew who to send; I mean, they live up in the temple the whole time, how are they going to know anything? And if they're desperate enough to send just anybody, why not the Wandering Tribe of Orcs? If they're killing off champions left and right, you'd expect them to be pretty good with necromancers. Anyway, much coolness.
Animorphalite chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
WHAT? NO MORE? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh, please!
Steve chapter 1 . 9/1/2000
Too bad you arent writing a sequel, this was funny as hell. Especially the part with the orcs. LMAO
Flourish chapter 1 . 8/27/2000
Tell Luckfire that I wish her luck... and that she'd better write a good sequel!
Luckfire chapter 1 . 7/28/2000
[sniggers] I read "The Gereth Sphere" and burst out laughing. It sounded so...hard-core fantasy at the beginning. [grins innocently] I wonder if it's possible to do a fanfiction of an original fanfiction. Would you mind if I picked up the thread? I'm serious; this could be a very interesting thingy to write, and I've been needing something besides Harry Potter fanfics to write for awhile.

Rock on!

Luckfire, author wannabe with delusions of grandeur. [grin]
Arsinuae1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2000
That was cool! Very interesting, but it's too bad that you're never going to write any more ... I seriously -hate- it when that happens to me!
rookie2k chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
::chuckles:: I've always wondered why it seemed the first pair of chosen questers in fantasy stories always seemed to be properly suited for the job...
Allana chapter 1 . 7/19/2000
Excuse me for defying the Mighty Author's Note, but it would be neat if you wrote more. I am interested in the story, and the humor part caught me off balance.
Will chapter 1 . 6/5/2000
An incredible premise. I love it, and if you don't write anything else, then let someone who will.