Reviews for Scars
MorbidTruth chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Great Imagery. I love it...keep up the good work.
Ivriniel chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
This is just so true, it really touched me. I could identify myself very well with it.
Eirien chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Oh my God, this is so wonderful! I think I like it best of all your poems I've read so far (not that many, I have to read a lot more because I love your stuff). The imagery is stunning. That last line is just wonderful, it is so true. One knows the story connected with every scar, doesn't one? "The place where I wrote your name" - reminds me of that "sorry" I wrote ... I love the way you connect the different feelings with the different scars at the end of stanza one. I have to put this on my fave list. My goodness, I should stop reading your poems, I haven't got any more space on my fave list and don't want to chuck out those already on .. *lol*
AlyLS chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Great poem - I especially love the last few lines. You're really good at writing about self-injury, and I can definitely relate to this. (I used to be a cutter too).
Chasity09867 chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
That was...almost touching in an odd sort of way. But, so true. Even if the scars do happen to fade, if you're lucky, you can never forget what you did.
superfufu chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
"careless acts caused a scar. it wont be last of many, some of those might never heal..."
Shelila chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
This is really meaningful, especially the last line. Good job, keep writing!

Also, could you review some of my stuff if you have time?

Shelila