Reviews for The Commander
KaronePrincess chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Please, pretty please would you update the next chapter? I love Jenae! Is she the one who saved both Bethany and Majakei when they fall? I already liked the story and would love to read more into it. I love to find out more about Majakei's heritage and Jenae! Great writing! Keep it coming. Thanks! Please, I'm begging you, update more!
birleywhirligig chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
It's a good story, even though I don't exactly understand what happened before all this but oh well. Great story and update soon.
what a dreamer chapter 6 . 5/6/2005
Okay...have you given up on this story or are you done? I'm confused, and I justed wanted to say that your other story A Girl's Fate was great. Hope you post it back on or eventually publish it and I will miraculously find it in a bookstore where I go kind of a lot. So bye, and hope you answer my question in this review.*_
what a dreamer chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
I like it so far(I just finished chapter 2).I also really like chapter 2. _
Disposable Tears chapter 6 . 11/25/2004
:D are Roan and Amiela going to get togeter?
Disposable Tears chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
wow
Never Knows Best chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
Ah! I want to see Janae meet Majakei! Hahaha, so much fun. Can't wait for the next chapter!
~NKB~
Sytara Warrior Maiden chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
were r more chappies! i want more chappies! sorry for being so demanding, but u havn't updated in a long time. i really enjoy the story. -
Sytara Warrior Maiden chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
the chapter was pretty good. i can't wwait to read more
Lily Pierce chapter 6 . 6/14/2004
I'm all caught up! _ I hope you'll update soon, though it seems to be unlikely... so I just hope that you'll update at all.
Lily Pierce chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
It won't let me review the last chapter of 'A Girl's Fate' *sigh* So I'll just say that I honestly did think that you had killed him off. The last scene relieved me very much. _
The sequel looks like it's going to be great! _ I can't quite keep track of all the kids, but I'll figure it out. *laugh*
A-wolf-called-Skya chapter 6 . 5/10/2004
Hi! i was a fan of A Girl's Fate, so i decided i would read the sequel's beginning! it's awesome. i never spotted any spelling errors, i was so into the actual story. anyway, write on!
also, i'd love it if eventually, in some of your spare time, if you could read a bit of my story, Dangerous Skies.
ttyl!
-Rachel Morgan.
*Every legend leaves a mark*
JazzeeT chapter 6 . 1/6/2004
i really love it so far but when are you going to update.. its been a while
Please Write More chapter 6 . 1/5/2004
i read the first one...loved it. I started the second one...and loved it even more...please write write write
Kessa Queen of Night chapter 6 . 12/23/2003