Reviews for The Commander
AlienVision chapter 6 . 11/11/2003
U OFFIALLALLY HAVE A NEW READER/REVIEWER! CONGRATULATIONS! i've been reading this story and "a girl's fate" nonstop for the last...two days or so? its great! i luv it...cept i've noticed u haven't upated this tory in ages...and i'm getting worried...update soon!
ve chapter 6 . 10/21/2003
yay! aw... Muriel and OOkami is so cute... more please!
Polekat chapter 6 . 10/18/2003
I'm a little bit baffled. According to the records, I haven't yet reviewed this story. That's odd, since I clearly remember reading it. I must have forgotten to review. Anyway, I apologize.

But I still love your writing! Jenae was my favorite character in A Girl's Fate, and The Commander is going to feature her! I'm a little bit disappointed, though, because I haven't read too much about Jenae yet, and because there wasn't much action in this chapter. But I have faith in you! If you don't get my reviews in the future, don't worry. I'm probably still reading, I'm just too lazy to review.

-LadyPolekat
Death Princess chapter 6 . 10/18/2003
Oh wen r Jenai and Majakei gunna meet and can u try 2 make the chappies bit longer... a teensy bit plz! ok now im being a bitch arent i forcin u like that... sorry*bows head* anywayz cool chappie keep it up
Hotkitty chapter 6 . 10/17/2003
cool.

update soon kay im countin on u!

Also cud u tell me how old r Roan, Amiela and Marick anywayz?

Just curious.

if u get time email me or sunthin with the answer cuz its hard 4 me 2 form a picture cuz i dont know their ages.

Hotkitty
CynicInLove chapter 6 . 10/15/2003
this story is awesome! im in a sappy mood right now so could u please put something up between muriel and ookami? i'l understand if u dont. i just miss their relationship. alright update sooN!
CynicInLove chapter 5 . 10/8/2003
please pleasepleasepleaseplease update soon! i love this story! ur an amazing writer! update sooN!
CynicInLove chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
yay! a sequal! i was soo worried that OOkami was dead and then u brought him up and i was so happy. he's so sweet yet an arrogant ass!sometimes the realtionship thing is confusing since there is a lot of it.. oh well ..i still have to finish reading..soo i'll review later and please update sooN!
Hotkitty chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
WOW!

Oh i luv ur updates!

Thanx 4 updatin luv the chapter short but gud girl!

UPDATE SOON AS I HAVE COMMENTED I NEED THIS FIC TO LIVE SINCE I HAVE ALREADY DRUNK THE LIFE BOTTLE(if u dont get wat i mean look at a previous review!)

ttyl

UPDATE!

HOTKITTY
forbiddenfantasy chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
lol, neat chapter...

please update Aetas too!
ve chapter 5 . 10/5/2003
hahaa! marick is so funny... trying to be lazy but got caught? i still wonder how jakie will act when he met jenae. more please!
Silver Sparkz chapter 5 . 10/3/2003
Great! I'd log in, but I'm on a public computer. Please write more soon!
IC HOT chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
i LOVE THIS STORY its just as good as the other one so far! Keep up dateing!
Hotkitty chapter 4 . 9/26/2003
YAY U UPDATED!

Soz i didnt review the last chappie u see my internet iz off temporarily so i can only check my inbox wen i go 2 my cuzzuns house.

Sos I HOPE I FIND AN AUTHOR ALERT IN MY INBOX NEXT TIME I CHECK!

HOTKITTY
Silver Sparkz chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
I love it. Very interesting, and well written. Please write more soon. Have fun over the weekend (which has probably already happened)
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »