Reviews for The Commander
ve chapter 4 . 9/22/2003
argh! majakei & Janae still haven't met! ami kick ass! so cool. can't wait for the next chapter!
Kessa Queen of Night chapter 4 . 9/21/2003
AWSOME story u got goin can't wait 4 the next chappy
ONEthousandWORDs chapter 4 . 9/21/2003
Wow! That's good! There's a lot that Majakie needs to learn... and he hasn't found out who saved him yet! gr... you must let him know... and then he can try and go all "Thank you, thank you!" ish, and see what reaction he gets from THAT! teeheeheeheehee!

Keep it up! and hope the Anime Wekend is funfunfun! ;
angelanne chapter 3 . 9/19/2003
I loved it! I hope you update soon.
forbiddenfantasy chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
neato... but you delayed the WHAM! :P

WHAM: imapct of jenae and majakei's meeting :P

cant wait for the next chappie!

oh, and i have this other pic of commander jenae i like better... regardign the facila expressiona nd eyes that is... but i' thinking i'll do better in oekaki... anways i'll try to get that scanned asap.
ve chapter 3 . 9/10/2003
yey! sequel! & majakei still haven't meet janae yet... can't wait for the next chapter!
forbiddenfantasy chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
splendid! i didnt expect them to met so son! but she remembers him! that means soemthign right? oh and just wondering, did you find a good enough picture depicting jenae yet?
forbiddenfantasy chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
o WOW! u have already begun the sequel! teriffic!

and the sumary looks promising!

i took a look at the pictures u posted for the characters, and really liked the ones of majakei and ookami!

but somehow, the majakei wielding an axe sounded like a viking or a hun or something! :P

i am looking forward to this story! kep up the great work!
Jaede Loriele Alyn chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
Hey! I loved your first one, and I'm loving your second one too. And just to let you know, I know how you feel about people nagging for longer chapters. They end where they end people! Anyway, I love your story, I love the idea behind it, and I am so glad that OOkami didn't die. I would've killed you if you had let him die. (I just read the last of the first story) Keep writing!

~Jaede
Mannie chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
Great idea for a sequel...go storyline too...update soon
Silver Sparkz chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
OOh...more! I loved the ending of the last one, although I was tempted to flame you until I read that OOkami wasn't dead...oro. BTW, forgot to tell you last time, OOkami would be said OO-kah-mee if it was Japanese. Sorry. But I really really really love the story so far, please continue.
Kessa Queen of Night chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
kol sequel so far
Killer Tofu chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
Wow...damn thats exciting. How old are they now?
Hotkitty chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
ME NEED MORE! MORE MORE MORE!

U TOOK ABSOLUTELY AGES ON GETTING THIS CHAPPIE POSTED UP U KNOW HOW MUCH TORTURE U PUT ME THROUGH! *Hotkitty bangs head on wall* I NED THE NEXT CHAPTER. *Hotkitty looks down at the glass bottle which is nearly empty "Need more fiction, cant find fiction meltdown meltdown meltdown. Must live...Must sustain self...Bottle nearly empty, CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!" Hotkitty takes lurch from bottle. "The bottle is now empty. It is up to u SMP or else the kitty will DIE!*

U get my urgency? SO UPDATE!

TTYL

Hotkitty
Vash the stampede45 chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
hm don't kno what to say about this...except...I LOVE IT!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »