Reviews for The Commander
SwirlPolish chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
hey

cool chapter!

i didn't Janent or however u spell her name changed like that! isn't that interesting?

and everybody grown up! and Janent changed! and everyone grown up! AND Janent changed! it's all different!

okay u get the point.

but very very interesting summary! i like it!

oh and did i tell you to write longer chapter? i'm sorry if i ever did, cuz i was probably want to know what's going to happen, and i hate when ppl tell me write longer chapter too. so sorry if i ever did that.

and hmm... i think that's it!

okay, update!

p.s. good job!
Hotkitty chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
WOW WOW WOW!

Great sequel cant wait till the next chappie! Ill add u 2 author alert and ive already added A Girls Fate in my favourite stories.

UPDATE SOON!

TTYL

Hotkitty
ONEthousandWORDs chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
hmm... the beggining seems a bit messy... could use some tightening up, but once you get into the second part, the one about Majakei the Werethingy... tis up to your usual standards! _ I like this, keep it up!
Angelgirlie805 chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
YAY its the sequel, hehehehe and it started out well. I really dont have much to say, heh I never do on a first chapter but I can say I like it so far and look forward to the future chapters. So you started school already that sucks I start on the 27th, *sigh* what a pain. anyway thanks again for sending me the CD I have to wait till I get to my dads to watch it but oh well thankies so much again. Well see you later I hope that you update soon bye bye and GREAT JOB! _
Peche chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Finally a sequel, I've been waiting for ages! I won't complain about the chapter being short, I understand that it's the way you write. However, PWEEZE try and update soon.
Why chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
I read a book once that talked about how the only way girls are allowed to have adventures is to cut there hair and wish they were a boy. I think it was Feeling Sorry for Celia.

54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4