Reviews for Hatred's Blossom
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Fantastic story!

xx
gulistala chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Aw this is sweet. It was also nice to read this from a guy's POV rather than a girl's for a change. A job well done! The ending is good too.

Keep up the good work!

Gulistanlik
Genato chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
i dunno. it's good, i suppose. but something struck me in your fic. can't describe it. maybe it's because i fell over heels about the boyishly confusion the guy was having and how adorable that he's really worried and nervous about the letter thing. and the thank you god.. the last line? yeah.. the perfect last line.
betalight chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
CUTE!
emerald chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
cute and meaningful- i love it!
Siriusly Snaped chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
it's a little abrupt, and i think it needs a little filler... but it still cool! i luv all your stories, ... most of the romance ones at least... but this one is cool
Grape chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
That was an intersting story. I like the details and everything you put into the story. Nice.
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Awesome job! Well done!
NOra chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Make this into a story. a long one.
An chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
haha!that was as hilarious as hell!
awh man...no offence or anything...but yeah...it was refreshing...and mushy...
Katyll chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
This is very sweet...I think you should make it into more than a one-shot...I mean...this would make the perfect start to a longer story...anyway...whether you do or don't this is very cute...though...as an author I'd recommend going through and working on your phrasing in parts...thats the problem with first person...It's harder than third...anyway I clap and bow for you!
Shaking Leaf chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
i know i know, i shouldn't but i will:
i think you should expand the story.
but then again, there are oodles of love-hate-to-love stories and this is the central scene of such stories...
well written, but i still felt like it was a bit too short, abrupt, and too many vague things in the air.
Skychaser chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
I mean...wow! I have to admit, well done!
Flawless Storm chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
I don't know what to say, so I guess it left me speechless. I had to review though. I like it. It's sweet and different. Great job :) Flawless Storm
AutumnRhapsody chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
This one's also very full of feeling, sincere. It sounds like you got exactly what you were thinking down on paper. I wish that I could do that: it always comes out slightly twisted for me.

Keep up the good work!