Reviews for goodbye to you
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Very sad, Praying for death, and almost making it happen.
yanu chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Wow...that was pretty. I've read some of your other stuff, it's all really good. Wow...
FxC
April Thursday
Jezebel Malice chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
hehe, wonderful!

i checked this out enitally because you had read one of my poems and reviewed. i see a true poet within you. you could esally become something or someone; join a band, form a group... lord knows i'd buy a cd.

~jessi rose~

*::adds to faveorite authors list::*

there, another one to tally.
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
woah that was so good keep writing :D the rhyme worked really well too
writerchild chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
very good, continiue to write! I like how your poems seem to flow.
Strawberry Chapstick chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Wow, really strong emotions! It's great!
mary.rose.fate chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Your a very good writer and what a poem... i can't say anything but excellent! thanks for the review, hope you'll read my other composition
Moon Eagle Wolf clan chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
returning the favor you reviewed mine. I didn't understand the word epic but my dau said that meant good. Yours too have a hidden meaning like mine. Just remember love lasts a lifetime and true love never ends. Many times when he and I have disagreed I've wanted to end it all but I know too until its my turn to die God will not take me my many attempts at suicide were botched leaving me with the scars to prove it. The Rainbow i'm shown in my dreams is still there I just have to hold on and await until God thinks its the right day to find it. Good look and write on.

add me to your favorite author list and I'll add you to mine good luck with striving to be on 100 person's list
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Excellent poem, I love your rhyming style, it is unique and very clever, and I definitely agree with the little note you have about rhyming in your bio. I hate when people give me crap for rhyming. Anyway, now that that rant is finished. I really liked the ending but especially the line "My friends; my life they helped me through it, I'd take a bullet for you shoot me and I'll prove it." Great work, thanks for the review and keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
Lestat's Angel chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I love this poem. It's one of the best I've read do far. :)
Enter The Coil chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
oh this was awesome! very heartbreaking. i loved it. _
Lil Pissed Off Angel chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
WoW, this is really good, i loved readind the emotion within this poem, it really caught me. Please keep up the writing so i can read more.

PS: Thanx for reviewing my work and your otger poems i have read are just as good as this one :)
Imagi chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Ah! i cant believe you think my work is any good at all especially when you write as good as this. I absolutly adore your style of poetry. And now im going to have to waste away infront of my screen just to read everything.

I love reading amazing work. now im all excited and happy! -Imagi chan
Jackz chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
alot of emotion in that. it's one of the best poems i've gonna read more of your stuff
DoomChildMaline00 chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Really good poem, a bit of a tongue twister, eh? A lot of emotion in there too. Beautifully said. Good night/day to you.

~Emaline