Reviews for BloodStreaked
GinaO chapter 8 . 9/9/2003
Loved the chapter _! Keep it up! :)
GinaO chapter 8 . 9/9/2003
Loved the chapter _! Keep it up! :)
FlyingPhish chapter 8 . 9/9/2003
spiffy. I like this Anita character. Seems like Lila and Anita are close.
Padfoot101 chapter 7 . 9/6/2003
o I really hope that you update soon! I love this! I also read you other story, Blood Red Roses, and absolutely loved it! Please update soon and let me know what happens next here!

~Padfoot101
FlyingPhish chapter 7 . 9/3/2003
ah, no. Poor Cole, he's a sweetheart o.O though really gullible.
mo chapter 7 . 9/3/2003
oh i loved it! soo sweet to landon, ok one thing i am unsure of it what was teh original plan(nikolas was suppose todo what?)also cute cole and lila moments..the kid sneaking back , u speaking from experience..also the dylan part surprise to me i mean really me i know everything, the ending poor cole, i am going to cry!so make me laugh go write more!
VenatrixNoctis chapter 7 . 9/3/2003
I'm going with short and sweet: *Now* we're talking! *insert sandy styled wicked grin*
GinaO chapter 7 . 9/3/2003
Yay! I was waiting and waiting for this chapter! _ I loved it! Pleae write some more :)
Lisa0211 chapter 7 . 9/3/2003
I hope she has the hugest guilt trip to ever grace the planet. at least he tried to help her...she's just being a bitch. Oh, this is so write more son. ~Lisa~
Aragon23 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Flawless STorm AKA(i don't know)!... NAH, NAH...NAH NAH, NAH NAH...HEY HEY HEY...GOODSTORY...Your story is great I especially liked it when they talked,(pst can you keep a secret?) NO!well to bad im telling you any ways Ididn't read your story :( ...Neways the reason im writing this is because of your profile thinger maginger. it says that sharks are harmless and make mistakes...BUT the reason theres more of a chance of dieng from a coconut is because everyone runs away from the shark is reducing the chance of it mistaking you for a if every one stayed in the water when a shake came along when you said they were harmlessthat would make the death toll alought higher, dont you tink? Neways nice chapter
mo chapter 6 . 8/27/2003
i am here, back from annoying school! Anyways great update, boys night out love it so many cute guys at one place. hmm what does lila mean by only giving nikolas only part of the plan? u better hurry and update, and cole & her going on a trip woho!(bytheway sweet french part)
Aragon23 chapter 6 . 8/27/2003
update soon pleez
VenatrixNoctis chapter 6 . 8/25/2003
Gah!...(forget I said that) Your guys are so cute. Poor Cole. That Lila feeding him all those lies...you are so cruel! LoL But cruelty is always neccessary isn't it? I've forgiven you already!

And I did *not* bite him. There wasn't enough time. They went home Sunday mornin :( I decided to give him a break seeing as he bought me a book. Even if it was a dirty little trick that made me feel stupid, it was still kinda sweet. LoL and he can *sing*. My god! LoL I'm alright. It's just that my little Mikey can sing!

LoL alright, I'm gonna shut up about that and tell you that you wrote a great chapter! I'm always saying that I need original reviews but your chapter *is* great so I decided to say it anyway )
GinaO chapter 6 . 8/25/2003
Yay! thanks for the update, it really made my day :) I just hope you update pretty soon _
Harsh chapter 6 . 8/25/2003
This lila chic is very evil... i like it! Cole is just too in love with her, might want to back off on that bit... i dunno, it's your story. Can you make the next chapter all happy and kick ass? please? i need teh kick to get working, you know? you probably don't know, but that's okay, i'm gonna go now, bye!

oh and good job, but you mixed up names in there somewhere, i forget where, but other ppl will tell you, salut! (put that french to good use! god knows we took enough of it, but i loved it!)
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »