Reviews for BloodStreaked
FlyingPhish chapter 6 . 8/24/2003
xD ahh score!
pressandclick chapter 6 . 8/24/2003
Hm...the plot thickens! Great chapter...update soon!
mo chapter 5 . 8/21/2003
aww cole and lila, finally lila is admiting something is there!also nial pushed in the pool so twist to the story, can't wait to find who is framing lila!Also nikolas catching the knife so cool!:)hmm nikolas and lila working together can be sofunn, two great assasins whe, can't wait to find more about nikolas shooting her ..plan!great update!
Lisa0211 chapter 5 . 8/21/2003
Um! She's PSYCHO! I would never ask to be shot...oh my god. hehe. this was so awsome. I love Nicolas...I want him...damn the fact that he's married. hehe. ok write more soon. ~Lisa~
pressandclick chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
Great chapter...especially the ending! Oh well, keep it up and update soon please!
Harsh chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
i like! So lila's gonna die, and the raven will live on, it's bloody brilliant!

i think you would like "the killing dance", but the chic doesn't update regularily, but when she does she leaves you in suspense... the story's unbelievably great, like so good! you can link from my fav's page, if you wanna read it!
someone chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
This keeps getting better and better. Thanks for clarifing on the pronunciation of the names. Garwood and Lowell are awesome. I can definately tell that you read Julie Garwood by the names...Dylan Buchanan (second youngest brother, Zachary is the youngest).

I love your stories! Update soon.
wacka dkid chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
aww... gee. thanks for the CLIFF HANGER! awesome chapter though
FlyingPhish chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
hmph..you just had to end it there...pfftt
GinaO chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
WOW! This is crazy! I'm also dying for the next chapter! I can't wait! :)
Athene Saille chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
Wow. This is absolutely amazing. I can't wait to read the next chapters.
miz chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR STORY! i was dying for the next chapter! i think i like this story the best out of all your stories because lila is such a kick ass girl ;). i started reading this story before i finished blood red roses and i noticed how you mentioned lila in blood red roses and the same with noah in vials of blood; i really like how you did that ). keep up the good work and update soon! )
VenatrixNoctis chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
You silly, silly woman. LoL that's all I have to say about your jealousy. There is no way that my writing can be better than yours.

I'm all excited! You introduced the "impertinent bastard"! This is brilliant! This baby thing is a conspiracy. Everyone's having babies!

LoL i think i'm high and whose fault is that? *Yours* of course. Writing such exciting stories is bad for me, but you know how good things are when they're bad.(I'm sure you know what I mean) )
GinaO chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
What can I say? You got me hooked. I love all of your stories, I think they're great, and now I'm loving this one. Nice writing, keep it up! :)
someone chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
This is great! Damn but Cole sounds...for lack of better word...hot!
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »