Reviews for BloodStreaked
Readers chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Congratulations! This fic has been nominated for the Best Romance Fiction of 2004. The voting began yesterday and will go on till Jan 15th. Please inform your readers in your next update to visit my profile.

Thank You.
anon chapter 7 . 11/8/2005
Man, this is GOOD. I finally found a story with a true Femme Fatale, not one of those wussy wannabes. Excellent character.
breakmyheart chapter 13 . 10/16/2005
great story!
Nightmyr chapter 19 . 8/31/2005
Congratulations on yet another great story. It was thoroughly entertaining, there was a balanced 'tug of war' between the characters, and it didn't feel overly sappy.

So far, this is my favorite one in the Series. I feel that you are growing as a writer, and am looking forward to reading the next instalment (I'm not sure if I want to read it before it is completed though, seeing as you often finish in a 'page turner', but who knows, I might surrender to the temptation)

Keep up the good work!
hi chapter 19 . 8/20/2005
what happened to Anita?
Dragonmount chapter 19 . 6/18/2005
Well diggidy dang. Hell of a good story. I've spent a straight 4 hours reading this. Its 2 in the morning right now. Yes, I'm obsessed with finishing awesome stories before bed. Anyways. Loved the story.
CrystalDusk chapter 19 . 6/10/2005
oh good you didnt make her die. i LOVE LOVE LOVE anita! shes the best! love the idea and it actually had a plot... a real plot that goes somewhere. amazing. congrats. good story.
Dancer of Dreams chapter 19 . 5/1/2005
You are a fantastic writer and i have spent this weekend reading most of your stuff. You have an amazing talent and i know you will suceed if you wish to publish in the future. Keep up the good stuff.
ErgoSchmergo chapter 18 . 1/24/2005
AWW HELL NO! SHE CAN'T DIE! gah! and i was hoping to get some sleep tonight...
quotata chapter 20 . 1/16/2005
*claps and whistles*

-.-;

i'm slowly but surely getting thru ur fics )
murky chapter 19 . 11/6/2004
hey! )
A great break from studying this is! (Okay, I confess, I didn't end up studying much. dangg.) Another great addition to your "blood" series. Totally didn't expect Nial to be Danny! Really didn't see that twist coming. But I kind of liked the whole Dylan-Anita thing. Dylan was so cute! haha. and Anita sounds entirely spunky. Wish more could be written about this pair! )) heh.
naivete chica chapter 20 . 10/9/2004
Oh! Damn...you are such a good writer! I wish that I could write as well as you...but that's not possible. *snifz* This was a great story! I've got you on my favourites list now. D
~Luv
n[a]viete chic[a]
NessaSalWriters chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! I'm so reading the second story!
-Sally
r.mai chapter 20 . 8/8/2004
so there's MORE lol ... much as i'd like to take the time to read them ... i haven't moved from this computer spot for hours and it's 5 am. i bid you adieu until another day. *tips hat* bye! thanks for the adrenaline packed story!
r.mai chapter 19 . 8/8/2004
lol. he sure as hell doesn't count... and i'm glad you're not into the habit of slaughtering your characters. P
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »