Reviews for Hail Mary
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
that was phenomenal (sp?) writing. i loved it.
crucify my sanity chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
awesome.

the writing is so powerful

i'll have to read this again when im more awake. but it kicks ass
Kars chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Wow, just wow.

I was sucked in from the beginning with the summary and you kept me hooked throughout the story.

The story was endearing, sad, honest, and positively wonderful. There are just too many more praises for this story than I have time to write.

Needless to say I loved it and think you are a terrific writer.

Kari
cindie chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
i love the way you put all your feeling into what you are writing and it never seems fake, it always seems real.
jilla kala chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
first off, you did a very good job of sucking me into your piece from the very begining when i read the summary. The line you chose didn't tell me enough to know what the story was about, but it gave me enough to know that it might be interesting.

your writing is great, your use of the prayer throughout the writing is very nice and adds alot to the work.

i enjoyed reading this very much and hope that you keep writing (not neccessarily this piece, as it seems to end well here, on a semi-open note) as you have lots of talent to work with and use.

one thing though, while the reflections about the grandmother's house are very nice, i'm not sure they fit in just right with the story as you have it now. with a little re-working of that part i'm sure it could fit just fine. (that however is just my opinion and as this is your story, it is ultimately your decision.)

good job and keep up the great work.