Reviews for Wings of Pegasus
Lith Bellmon Dann not logen in chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
This has a sad, almost lonely quality to it. It's a powerful piece of writing and I admire your skill.
Wind Blown Hair chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
This is beautiful. The escapism and fantasy are to me dreamy. Sort of like a soft wind. That's me being a little crazy. Thanks for the review by the way. And isn't that weird, your name being Jenna and one of my characters name is Jenna too?

Lisa
Andaren chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
First off, thanks for the review )

And secondly, congrats on the excellent poem ) It's wonderful!

Blessed Be,

Andaren x
Ghosti chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
You certainly are the most talented, I see no cliches, or usual lines, but pure originality.
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
This was beautiful..

It was excellent.. If only it could only happen.. And we could fly away from reality..

There were really good descriptions in it.. Such breathtaking images that I wished I was there.. In that very situation you so vivdly described..

Wow man, such words, such pictures..

::speechless::

I loved this fantasy scene even if it may never come true..

Beautiful beautiful piece..

And yes, society is such an ass sometimes.. It may finally accept you but there will always be ppl whispering behind your back.. Yes, fly away from there..

Well done piece..

Keep it up, and hope your love for her never goes away..

~Shadafakup
BentKatana chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
*sniff* What a good poem for lonely people like me. :lol: Very good, I can picture you and some hot shirtless guy flying away on a pony. ;) Cool poem.
Nebulous Fate chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Excellent poem! Very fantasyish and beautiful in the descriptions of surroundings, actions and feelings.

I can almost relate to this. Society here stands as a crule sort when love is taken at its true form. We're forced to take roles to our genders, forced to want sex from the oppisite gender and shut up. To make a long explanation short: love and sex is screwed up within our society's views. -_-

Very good work! Keep it up!
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Beautiful! I like this poem a lot.

winged one
Samii Tiger chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Wow! *beams* Reminds me of a poem I wrote, "Riding on Pegasus" (which is my favorite poem). But, hey, live life and love and don't let ANYONE take that free spirit away from you. _

-Milan "Tiger" Nelson