Reviews for Die
Delina chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Hey again...that was a bit disterbing. I hope this isn't what you do...u know...cut urself...just so you know you can only feel alone but you never really are. There is always going to be someone by you and you are always going to find someone new.
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
well, i like the format. nice work!
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
hmm that was an interesting style pretty kewl o and great piece
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Wow! I really like that poem! And I love the format. It seems to make the words more realistic, like the blood and tears are actually dripping down the page. Wow! I love this poem!
Anaiya Illyria chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
this is good i really like it
Indigo-Andie chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
this format is intersting, i like it and i don't like it. i mean in many parts it makes sense but then your peom almost seems to hm... choppy? i don't know. but i do like your poem, especially your third stanza, well if that's what you call them, because i can relate to that.
laughing dryad chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
i like it. there could be a bit more variation, a bit more stuff done to it. but it isnt long enough for too much, lol.
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Cool format like it alot. Dont agree with wat tht other person said i think the format works well with what your trying to express :)
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
That is a cool format! Bravo.
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
That is a cool format! Bravo.
Autumn tears chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
I'm not a big fan of this style of formatting very much, cause it seems to be sinking into pop culture and modern angst poetry more and mroe often. I loved the ideas and emotions behind (and put into) the works. The style and the words don't really flow together though. However if you want to try a different formatting style, check out some of E. E. Cummings' work. ( . ?45442B7C0C070E) He has a unqiue format that can be intresting to try and imitate, and it just might fit better with what your trying to express in this poem. Let me know what you think :D