Reviews for The Rave
Eirthe Rose Crystal chapter 12 . 1/2/2004
Ohmygosh! It's so cool! I can't wait to continue reading. *in awe...*
Eirthe Rose Crystal chapter 10 . 1/2/2004
Great ending! Love the story. Full of little twists and turns, and leaves the reader totally capitivated. Great job! _
Eirthe Rose Crystal chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
Great first two chapters! (I really like the names for the places...) Wonderful choice for the title; you've already shown how it is incorporated into the story, and the title also insinuates future happenings as well.

You chose to end the first chapter in a really good place. It gives an air of suspense ending that way. (That's why I read this chapter too; otherwise I would've just stoped after the first chapter and gone to sleep.)

The second chapter is amazing, and full of action and emotion.

I love this story already! It's already gotten me in it's grips. If it weren't so late, I would read the entire story tonight. _ I'm serious; this is just one of those stories that you just can't stop reading, and that once you've finished, you regret the fact that there isn't more to read.

Can't wait to read more, but since it's past midnight, I'd best get to sleep. I already regret not reading this story sooner; I apologize for not doing so. Keep up the surperb job!
Marlah Singer chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
I'm not reviewing this chapter, i just have to say something. Don't worry, it's not bad. I'm just replying to your review. I am a cutter. I know what it feels like. I just have to say that every cutter is different, they do it for different reasons. I was trying to quite, i want a new way to feel better. Maybe this could have influenced someone else into trying to quit. Sorry if it offended you. Just my opinion, thanks for the complement by the way. I like ur work too.
Truths-And-Illusions chapter 5 . 8/23/2003
Wow not bad continue. (Sorry for short review)