Reviews for Drastically Different
safetypinsandshoppingcarts chapter 9 . 4/28/2006
My total attention was on the story. Fiztazztic (fantastic in the language of Drunks).

I liked it, loved it, up till the 8th chapter.

Here's a Rundown:

Great story overall, Harmoney's way unique, yeah, cheers to that.

Harry wouldn't just become Jake's friend again in a snap after he'd seen him kissing a guy.

I don't *want* Harmoney to be bisexual! He should be with Jake!

Yeah, well, um *cough cough* I guess I have shown where I stand. Good day, I'm off to colour my walls with green highlighter.

PS: My army of rabid weasels wants Jake and Harmoney to be together to. If you catch my drift. *hint hint*
Renzie chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Alright ' I just read chapter one, and I have a hunch that Harmony is a girl. So great job so far! I'll keep reading!
Green Eyed Pixie chapter 9 . 7/2/2005
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE! Christ this is such a totally kl story it's the best i've read in ages. Harmony is so sweet and i love Jake bless him he's just confused. And i don't wont Harmony to like this other girl, he shuld love Jake and only Jake goddamnit. UPDATE SOON... or i may have to kill myself.
One Hard Core Cookie chapter 9 . 5/23/2004
AND YES IT IS GOOD
~COOKIE~
NOW!
City Lights Burn Like Stars chapter 9 . 5/10/2004
i like it i love it and i want some more of it update soon!
deadxfish chapter 8 . 1/30/2004
aw, this is cute. i love Harmony, he's so innocent and adorable, i want to read more! update soon!
PadfootsPaws chapter 9 . 1/2/2004
This story kinda confused me a bit...i keep waiting for Harmony to turn to a girl..but i guess he is just a pretty boy... _ so confused. oh well, this is very good please write more once ur out of writer's block, i'm in it myself, must be contagious..hehe. Keep it up!
FamousOneLiners chapter 9 . 12/19/2003
MUST NEEd MORE!
jules2206 chapter 8 . 12/12/2003
hey, cool stroy so far, cant wait to read some more chapters,will Jake and Harmony get it back to gether or what? BUBBAI!
newtypeshadow chapter 8 . 11/22/2003
this story pleases me...although i wish jake would work out his issues with/out/ dragging harmony through hell in a nail-studded barrel (fairy tales for ya). i love the gender-bending names of harmony's family. they make me smile.

i really like janice. she'd be an amazing friend...except for the whole love interest thing. that's gonna put a cramp in jake's style. or maybe kick his butt into gear. :evil grin: (he needa a good, sound kicking.)

update soon, ne?

ps. i know i don't make sense, and it's rather past my bedtime, but you get the jist, right? i like this story, i hope you continue it...and post again quickly...all clear? :grin: good. i thank you, for i shall go to bed happy tonight. _
Migi chapter 8 . 10/29/2003
hey i really think your story is cool. just wondering is jake gay? anyway hope youll finish it. good luck
R.A. Sears chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
Whee! About time I got to read another chapter. Janice better not make things too difficult, or I just might slap her. Nice job! *thumbs up*
S.C. Zeal chapter 4 . 10/7/2003
I absolutely love this story. Its very beautifully written and I like the entire plot. Overall, Lovely...
Painted Desert chapter 8 . 9/27/2003
Please hurry and get another chapter up, I really like this.
FamousOneLiners chapter 8 . 9/22/2003
ooh!

it gets better

i like the intro of janice(she seems sweet) but harmony and jake MUST be together!

_