Reviews for Sorcerer of Destiny : SR59
Spasmodic Rice chapter 17 . 2/27/2004
Several things I want to say, now that I'm done reading this story:
Zapa is definitely one of the coolest mad scientists ever. Love her evil laugh lol.
The ending was so sad... poor Falco. The green rock part ended it quite nicely, though.
Anyhoo, gonna catch up over the weekend. And thanks for reviewing my fic!
Spasmodic Rice chapter 12 . 2/26/2004
I'm stopping here for the moment because I have to study for the history test. If I don't I'm sure I'll fail. *sighs* And I wanted to read more too. -_- Anyhoo, for a moment there, I actually thought Vision turned evil. Me so stupid lol. And I feel so bad for Falco... what a life it must be to live in some mutated dog thingie or as a spirit. Well, I'm gonna go study now.
Spasmodic Rice chapter 6 . 2/24/2004
Flame and Vision are back! Yay! This series is great so far, and I like how you tie the other Sorcerer of Destiny fics into this one.
That's an evil cliffy there, ya know. It's a good place to stop for now, in my opinion. Will read/review more later.
InragedLObo chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
hi great story and i like how u make 2 different races its cool any way to answering ur question it takes place in the land of xien wich i made up _ and its durning the barbaric era and dont worry u didnt sound rude so hope u like my next story and ill do my best in spelling as i can
Kalys chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
great liked alot funny at some parts and a lot of other emotions.
Natreo chapter 17 . 1/12/2004
Heya there Im sorry for the lack of reveiws, been busy with some stuff. I love the way you wrote this, its so cool lol, I miss having you reveiw my stories *hopeful look* Lol, nah im just jokin, lol. Ive had to much soda, ciao
Vixtan chapter 17 . 1/11/2004
Great chapter! I loved this series, but it wasn't as good as Blast to the Future. It was still a good chapter though. Thanks for keepin us supplied with good stories ) Keep writin! i'm on Neon legends now i just realized i haven't reviewed in a while so i decided to praise you for SR59. Anywayz g2g, later
Totoya chapter 17 . 11/26/2003
Wow! Thanks for thanking me even thought I didn't review until later.

I'm sorry I haven't been here for a very long time, actually, I haven't really been at home for a very long time! I've been in the library working!

lol!

Sorry this is coming so late too! I'd love to read your next series, although I'm sad this one is over!

I can't pick a favorite! They're all good and they're all different!

I'm glad they saved Falco's spirit, but I can't believe Zapa is dead!

Excellent work with this chapter, it was deffinatly full of surprises, and had a great ending!

I really like the magic spells!I wonder who the other woman at the end was?

I'll have to read the next one! Really good ending!
Anime Queen chapter 17 . 11/18/2003
What? What just happened! Something's wrong with Chucky! ,, Evil cliffhanger, but I loved the series anyways! _ Keep going, of course I'll read the next one! I'm a sucker for good stories!
Totoya chapter 16 . 11/16/2003
I can't wait for neon legends to come out! Sorry I've taken so long to review. Things have gotten so busy!

I'm glad R is back to normal! He's funny. I liked the part after Chucky destroyed his helmet! lol!

I can't wait to see what happens to Falco, and Flame as well!

It's great that all of your battles are so different! I liked the two memories idea too!

Zappa is so evil!

I'll review the next chapter as soon as possible! Keep up the great work!
Hawk Mage chapter 17 . 11/15/2003
Great story. I loved it. Your work is soo good. Just answer one little question. Why in the world would make ya think I wouldn't read your story? I love everything you write. Your such a great author. I look up to you and congratulate you on your writing. It's a great story. I love your stuff.
Lost-Saiyan chapter 17 . 11/15/2003
Oh Oh! Great story. this was the best of them :) great job \o/ \o/

I hope the next story to be good like this one.
ibgone chapter 17 . 11/15/2003
Whoa, what an ending! I'm glad Chucky was able to free Falco. I'm shocked Flame killed Zapa. Is this mysterious woman planning on bringing her back to life? In any case, I'm looking forward to the next series.
WOLFGANG457 chapter 17 . 11/14/2003
That was a cool climax. i'm glad this wasn't the last series i'm looking forward to Neon Legends. I think you should do some art of Falco i think that'd be tight.
Chibi Ara chapter 17 . 11/14/2003
That was a great ending, even though it was sad. Everyone wants Chucky; who never gets a break. I'll be looking foward to Neon Legends!
143 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »