Reviews for Dark Glory
ShadedRogue chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
;sighs; I usually encounter much of this. I find a really good story with excellent potential...and of course, it hasn't been updated in years. Oh, woe is me! You really should come back and finish it, but you're so good you're probably famous and have no need to bother. .~

Truly excellent.
Cai chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
My reviewing is probably in vain, because you haven't updated in years and you probably don't even visit this site anymore, but this story has incredible potential! I really hope that, somehow, you remember it and decided to continue it.
Tessabe chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
hey, is this all you have and you haven't updated in years? How cruel. If it wasn't good I wouldn't care, but... and a cliffhanger too. aw
Esquirella chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Why didn't you continue this?
Boadicia chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
oh dear, now I am going to be very depressed until you update this! *sigh* you have such potential!
ice cream monkey chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Wonderful! Do more, do more!
meonlymejustme chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Oh, is there gonna be any more? Really good start I'd like to see where it goes (if you post more that is). What are your books called?
Silvermoon Dragonfairy chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Wow, this is gonna be a great story, I can already tell! Please keep writing, I really look forward to the next chapter
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Pirate stories always have the potential to be good. I look forward to more from this story, which currently sports excellent characters and a promising storyline.
D.H. L'Orange chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
hey! this is pretty cool! you're going to update, right?
: )
DH
Amy chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
I really like your story so far and I hope that you will wirte more soon, and that the next chapter will be a bit longer, I already like Nevilli he seems cool enough, and the captin seems to have quite a senes of humer. Anyway I want to know what will happen so wirte more soon.
-Amy-
Beau Coeur chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Hey I like your story so far! You should make your chapters longer because I really want the plot to unfold. You're able to write in the fashion they spoke really well, which really makes a story. Great job, I'll be back to read more-update soon!
~Beau Coeur~
Lady Orient chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Good line so far. The characters seem substantial enough. I'll have to keep my eye out for more.
Single White Rose chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
[Looks on with intrest] OOh! I think this definately has the potential to be a VERY good read! Please do continue, I'm already intrigued enough as it is.
~SWR~
emerald raven chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
this looks really gud! plz continue!