Reviews for The Stone
beautiful-tigress chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
OMG! so awesome a chapter...
beautiful-tigress chapter 10 . 3/25/2005
ok...the part where the Stone is instructing Maria to cut herself with the broken piece of shell? you say "use that broken that you were going..." you forgot to put shell in there.

then in the last part where she is wondering if she should cut herself again, you might want to say that she said that aloud to herself or something. Now it may just be me, but I was wondering what voice was talking to her, and even when I figured it out I was wondering how he would have known what she said unless she said it outlout. And that in itself is like "duh" but, I just thought it might be better if you actually had that in there. :)and I am going to attempt to write more...but I am so beyond stuck it aint funny.
lighthouse chapter 10 . 2/15/2005
I really like your story. Update it please.
Dark Arrow chapter 9 . 1/20/2005
Yay, you updated! This chapter was great, one of my favorite chapter too so far. I like how you describe your words too. No errors as far as I know. Keep up the good work and update soon!
greMlin72 chapter 8 . 1/15/2005
oh finally another chappy! or have i just forgotten about this one? meh. wow, from you're first few chaps this has improved imensly. I loved the visualisation you have created.

so hurry! quick onwards to the next chapter. :D
Dark Arrow chapter 8 . 1/4/2005
That's it? No more? Aw! I want to read more! Oh pwease update soon? Pwease? *makes puppy dog eyes*
Dark Arrow chapter 7 . 1/4/2005
Maira is crazy. Why can't she stop yelling? If I stayed with her 24/7 I'd be deaf!
Dark Arrow chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
I wish I had that stone. I could do whatever I want! Like close down the school! Wahoo! No more school! *looks around the room* Oh yeah, I forgot it was just my imagination.
Dark Arrow chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
This is really good. Honestly, how did you get this idea? You would be a great author. And I'm not lying!

Reading on as usual.
Dark Arrow chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
Hm. Weird, I am positive that voice came from the stone. Now what the heck is this stone? I'm getting confused. Well, still a good story, so reading on.
Dark Arrow chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
Whoa! That was so cool! I don't want Maira to die, even the docter. I better read on and find out!
Dark Arrow chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
Cool. Life gaurd boy starts to like her. Unless he's just playing around. Anyway, I like this chapter too, so I'm reading on.
Dark Arrow chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I'm just reviewing this because when i read a good story, I review every chapter. Anyway, this is a very good story! I really like it! I'm going to put it as one of my favorites.

Okay, reading on.
beautiful-tigress chapter 8 . 12/8/2004
this story is driving me nuts...oh wait no its the author...hehe u never update enough and neither do i...hurry write more and i will try to do the same...:) glad to know i am still on ur favorites list after all this time.
Valerianna chapter 10 . 10/10/2004
Hey It's mary, erin's friend.
I don't really know what to say. That was so-different. I think your writing it good. Perhaps it's a little too "in her head" to be totally the kind of thing I like, but it was really spell binding in some way. I liked the end. It seems the battle was not what it seemed.
Thanks for reading and reviewing my stories-have you finished the Seers' Truth yet?
~ladylestrange