Reviews for Precious Demise
Noctame chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
AWESOME! i shall continue to read O_O...so long as you continue to UPDATE!
Chasing Summer chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
0_0
Neveada Sierriana chapter 3 . 9/29/2003
Oh you guys are good. Tell Calix to sod off, won't you? She's a real bitch. Gr

*smacks Calix hard*

*Calix falls to the ground*

Now,where was I? Oh yeah,I love how she named the umbrella. Ambrose does sound like quite the cocky one, but don't we all love those kind of guys, no matter how we try to despise them? I think they get under our skins. Sorry it took forever to review. ~ Nev, not the perv
Pothe chapter 4 . 9/22/2003
OMG I LOVE FARMER BROWN. hehe he's my new best friend! i love this chapter, and cael...trouble trouble trouble. wouldn't you say farmer brown? ::umbrella lies motionless:: newho i love your char. calix, and your bickering, tis really funny. hope i get to see more ambrose, megan aint the only one eyeing him up. wouldn't you say farmer brown? ::umbrella lies motionless, again:: humph.

Pothe
Peachez 24 chapter 4 . 8/22/2003
*pokes all three of yous!* Both of you are great writers and... *pokes Calix again* YOU! should be greatful! *nods*

Another great chapter... and I agree with you Megan, Ambrose does sound... cute. Poor Cael, he seems to have fallen for a girl that's confused on what she wants. Complicated... HA! That's a good one, everything's complicated. Or atleast becomes so. Well keep writing and update soon!

Childsnake chapter 4 . 8/20/2003
It is SO the umbrella... oh and is Cael an angel?
Childsnake chapter 3 . 8/20/2003
Was that the umbrella? seriously is Ambrose the umbrella?
Childsnake chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
OH wow! that was cool the way it was written as in changing sences was cool, congrats to the both of you for writing this fic.
DemonWitch666 chapter 4 . 8/20/2003
Do not worry, Moonlitdemon, for you are not the only one who absolutely loved Ambrose, even though I don't know much about him. See, all I know is that he's a cocky/perverted vampire, which is all I have to know really. Anyways, great chapter and story and everything! Update soon!

~The flying monkeys will bring death and destruction to all...except for me! You know why? *starts to sing Albuquerque*~
swim052001 chapter 4 . 8/20/2003
Hello nice new story. I like the ambrose guy he seems cool. Update soon!
meredith chapter 3 . 8/20/2003
*stares at computer with open mouth, not breathing*

Wow.
Peachez 24 chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
Great AN's! lol. Calix, you're such a smart ass! *smirks* But that's a good thing. I like smart asses.

As for the story, it really has a mysterious catch to it. Hope you guys keep writing and update soon!

ColorCrayons chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
i think it was good, sorry to disagree with ya Calix.

i was a bit confused in the prologue as to why you had the stars interupting the dialogue and the story line, since i normally use them when i go to another pov within the same chapter.

a very interesting story that i think you could take some great places. continue on!

~color outside the lines~
Peachez 24 chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
Ah yes, great story! Very interetsing. Poor Taima. Now there's an intriguing name. Where'd that come from. Freaky how she knows, yet don't at the same time. Well thank you for the compliment. I was happy to help out. Keep writing you guys!

Dragonfly-Sorceress chapter 3 . 8/17/2003
As again another great chapter. What do you mean she can't wear anything with zippers or removable parts? That's just torture. Megan help Krikoris into bed before she wakes up drooling on the floor and rushing out in the same clothes to catch the bus.