Reviews for Alex
Flying Squirrels chapter 7 . 10/28/2003
I'm really sry I haven't reviewed sooner ...very busy...and when u updated this I was at a GC concert in the middle of a mosh pit so I was unable to get online then lol. Anyway I did what I could with Shawn I really hoped I helped. Great chapters, and I'm glad you got a chance to updated. And whip cream? O.o Oh well I had to get gren outta my hair on Mon. cuz I had made my ends green for the concert I know how tht feels getting crap outta of your hair ...ow and yucky lol. Anyway I hope you'll update sometime soon. bye.
Artemis you know who chapter 6 . 10/27/2003
Hey. Thats a great story with an interesting twist. I hope you add more. You are a very good writer! See you tomorrow!
Flying Squirrels chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
Alex's POV ...lol...i love the way this story is going! really starting to get further away from what it's really like, cuz i mean i don't escort u guys away from each other, i'm trying to help u two get together! also the 'cool' thing btw i don't hate his guts of that ...i just don't like him i just wanted to point that out. but i know u do need that for the plot and the way ur writing this. Actually it helped a little with understanding ur character and it was a pretty good way to do it i think. ur gonna update soon? opps i never summbited this i left it up all last night ...sry...i meant to sumbit this and finish it last night. ok finishing now um where did i leave off ...oh ok... oh well i forgot what and if i wanted to say. so bye bye.
k-kat13 chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
...dot...dot...dot...dot...dot...kul
toxictears chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
MAKE IT LONGER! u need to have some type of plot...something. it just hangs there. its just...boring. and will we figure out actually what alex acts like, or looks like ect. ect. U NEED MORE DETAIL, MORE PLOT, MORe action. well maybe its just because i like fantsay and action packed books. o well.

~gabbys sis~

~steffnie~
CP chapter 3 . 9/6/2003
Hey, I like it a lot but maybe you should think of something to make Alex stand out more, like as of right now there is really no reason that you have told us why everyone dislikes Alex, does he smell, is he stupid, are his clothes dorkey, etc.
CP chapter 2 . 9/6/2003
The only thing I don't really get is the part how he says I'm pretty. Other then that it is coming along great!
CP chapter 2 . 9/6/2003
Christine chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
I thought it was really good, keep working on it and it will be even better!
Flying Squirrels chapter 3 . 9/5/2003
Finally! After the long wait, idea givings, and me demanding updates. BUT U PUT IN A CLIFFHANGER! HOW DARE U LEAVE IT RIGHT THERE! and what do u mean 'sorry i love cliff hangers!' *glares* do really think i care what u like? does it make a difference that it was just mean putting in an evil cliff hanger! no i didn't think so. This is sad u know ...blackmailing me threating not to update 'til force Shawn to read this...it's mean too...u r a very evil authoress...and yeah i'll call kelsey tommorow possibly try to et her to find out shawn's e-mail i doubt she will but maybe, or i might be able to do something else. U see how nice i am being about this? Y can't u be nice too and stop with the blackmailing? i emean really come on! ok about he chapter ...yes right what i should be (but am not and don't care) focusing on is reviewing the chapter. Ok, well Sue is sarting to annoy me ... aww how sweet of him to offer ...liz better object. aw poor alex poor liz...alex sounds a lot better than shawn BTW just slightly by sound. but good chapter! update soon! oh wait now that depends on me right? cuz u keep blackmailing me...and refuse to update until i get shawn to read this i want to mention again cuz it's so evil it needs to be reconized...k bye bye.
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
I thought ur story was pretty cool! Once I read it... I was like(to my self "U should put more! Theres gotta be more! I wanna know what else happens"

Well.. I really hope u put more in it!
luckynumba7 chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
haha i think it's actually really funny so far. you should just do a funny story... i think that's hilarious. if you wanna chat sometime my email is

on hotmail:

on yahoo: alflirtbabe

thanks

luckynumba7
Flying Squirrels chapter 2 . 8/17/2003
Haha! she is like 'No I don't think i hate you.' It wasn't the best chapter, but it was ok actually for the plot you probably needed it, and I like the way it turned out. I would give u ideas, but I'm not sure though exactly what you want to happen it the future, and it kinda depends on that. Anyway I know you just updated, but update again! I called Kelsey didn't I? So you better update soon.
Flying Squirrels chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
OMG, I still can't belive you worte this. Yeah that was pretty short. Do I want to know more about the characters? well i talk to u all the time so i can cheat and find out lots of stuff(muahahaha) and i actually know lots about the charcaters already. Oh and it's funny i was on the newspaper staff once but i got kicked off ...hehe. Neway u used our middle names for ur character, cool. And atleast you didn't put the right names in this. but one thing Sue? thank u for not making it Mary Sue... cuz i'm not a Mary Sue and never would be one in any story fanfic or orginal. The newspaper column is where i start to get OOC ...but actually i did suggest u write a poem but that doesn't count. Neway really long review sorry i'm typing really fast, srry if i get/got off subject. BTW maybe this story will explain y exactly u like "him" (u noe who). And Thanks for making it for me. and does it sound familiar? ...ugh... way too familiar ...very...familiar ...ok... and update soon i want see want ur doing with this and were it'll go. You have caught my interest i'll be back checking for updates and reviewing each chappie(don't count on them being this long though) Good luck with this story and update soon! bye bye
hellomister chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
um. yeah. a little...jumbled. and sounding a bit too giddy and pink-bunny-slippers-sleep-over-giggly presently. a little grammar and description would be helpful.

please reassure me this will turn out to have a half-decent plot.