Reviews for The Five Star Warriors
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
this is raher good :D

grammar needs a little work, but other than that, it looks good!
Shadows Fury chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
*Grins* this was cool and very interesting. I love the name Suleen, it's unique and original. I really want to know what happens to her next. I hope you continue this. Keep up the great work...and update, okay? Nicely written.
XxDragon Princess NikkixX chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Very unique! I really enjoyed it fopr the sheer purpose that it's unlike anything i have ever read before. Good job!
Nikki
P.s. Thanks for reading my story!
P.s.s. I read ur bio and i'm sorry about your dad. I know what its like. I almost lost my dad a little over a month ago, thankfully he survived, but only just. I was certain that he was gone so i know that horrible kind of pain you must have felt *hugz*
Yisa chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Your first fic eh? Well...like I tell people, there's always a first time for everything, and hopefully, you'll grow more confident in your writing as you continue to grow.

Kind of confusing at the begining, but I'm sure we'll all get the story with time right?

And you spell realize realise, and color, colour. :) I don't mind, I'm just curious. I know people have weird ways of spelling, pretty cool though. :)

Anyways, keep it up, and keep writing. Don't get discourage if something doesn't happen the way it does.

Ganbatte!

Yisa

"I'm nobody. Nobody is perfect; therefore I'm perfect."
Little Lady Mab chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
m... Nice... Me likey! It was (after you reviewed mine and I went to look 4 ur e-mail) the... Summary (
Selene Silverwing chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
not bad... a bit confused on setting and I was curious about Sir Edward there for a minute... good job so far and keep it up
vampireelf chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Interesting. I'm curious, is this set in the present day, or in a historical fantasy world? I couldn't quite tell. Otherwise, good.