Reviews for Jack
Alexis Eraka chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
Yes, it was good. Though I'm not happy. She could've at least told us how it ended before deciding nothing was salvageable.
Annymask chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
Hi! I just wanted to say that this is just brilliant. I read through the whole thing this weekend and I just think it's completely AMAZING. I love how you have so much detail about her life, but still only relevant details that make the readers experience the story better (hard to explain, but you have described her whole "world" and I have thoroughly enjoyed it). I love the plot idea, it is super interesting :) and I love how you have given a nice story and background to pretty much every character! I don't know how you did this without exhausting my inpatient brain.. But good job! :) this is now on my list of favourite fp stories (which consists of three stories) :) even though it's almost ten years since you updated the story, I hope you might read this anyways and smile BECAUSE YOU TOTALLY DESERVE IT, THIS STORY IS INSANELY GOOD. But yeah. Hopefully you might consider continuing this story if you see this, and if not, good luck with whatever you're doing :) I'll be waiting ;) (but don't feel pressured! XD)
Good luck and well done so far! (It is amazing; I just can't express anything through this review, sadly)
XDXP chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
woah. I got book hangover from this.

Thank you for the AN at the end- it cleared up some things for me.
tolivelaughlove chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Please update. I want to see how the story unfolds. I have so many ideas but no clue how things will end up or what.
Dominique Diane chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Alex is being odd. Oh, God! Michael is Jack, everything is so messed up, is he real? Is she dreaming? Please continue, you haven upload in 8 years!
Regards,
Diane
Chamelen37 chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
This. Is. Amazing. I just saw that this was last updated in 2005, so I'm really sad now! I hope that you will one day return to the magical land of Fiction Press and finnnnnnaallllllllly finish this FREAKIN' AMAZING STORY! Please... I'm begging you to pleeeeeaaaaaase Finish. This. Story. It wouldn't just make my day... it would make my life.
R. Ficst chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Noooooo! Too soon too soon! I've been cut off too soon! Do you think you could maybe even just post a summary of what's supposed to happen if you plan to never come back to it? I want to know 'n'
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oooo you're making me love this and hate this... because I see that you last updated in 2005, and it's not marked "completed," so I'm just going to get cut off at some point, and I can tell you I love it already.

I'm going to read as much as I can, and click "follow" on the off chance that you might one day return.
MsIloveVampires chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
NO theres no more chapters at this point *sniffle sniffle* :'(

i love this story and your idea for it, its so cool :D

btw i'm supposed to tell you if i want to be alerted of a new chapter right?

PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
MsIloveVampires chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
omg this would be so cool but depressing if it was based on a true story

like having an imaginary friend though theyre and adult and when you graduate from high school they disapear and you hurt and never feel quite as full again

btw does elise know about something? cuz i think she does with like that book she gave Nicole and that other person is Jack

i really wish you finish this story but probably not gonna happen :(
techno96 chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
AGH! I love this story. You are such an amazing writer, especially how you described how sitting in the patio was like and that almost French like market place. It was one of my favorite parts, makes me want to live in New York. AND, I love Alex! He is such an awesome characters, all of the characters are awesome AND original. Anyway...I noticed you haven't updated in awhile...ahem...more like 6 years...ahem. And I am telling you write now...YOU NEED TO UPDATE SON! LIKE SON! LIKE REALLY SOON!...pwease...

techno96
ThoseLittleMoments chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
Gosh,

This story is abso-fricken-lutely amazing!

I can tell right off the bat,

that Michael is really Jack. ;D

I wish I had friends like Alex and Nate.

Brittany and Bridget,

Whats up with the B's?

Or did you just make that mistake so they can be called,

Brittany and Bridget the Bitches . ;D

Nicole is absolutely fantastic. ;D

I know its been 5 years, but if you can possibly,

without out a doubt, update? Please? ;D
happinie93 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow! This chapter was AMAZING! It seemed like a short story but I'm just so glad that there are more chapters!
Bubbly Girl chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
Really great story do far! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
magen chavarria chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
when i first read this story i thought to my self omg this seems so real i can relate to this story so much because its happen to me before i have had the same dream for years of a guy by the name of tony short for anthony who has a twin brother my the name of alex and when i look back its been 10 years tht i have had this dream and i said to my self wow this writer knows how to hit a spot but all in all i love this story and was woundering when u were going to update i would live to find out wht happens between nikie and mike much love mc or and could u plz let me know when u update this story heres my email i cant wait to hear more about it
486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »