Reviews for Up the Steps
master of suspence chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
ok i have to ask why stop such a great story? please update sometime?
alice chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
update update update update update
alice chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
bitch and bitchette

that everything till the end were fuggin hilarious

b
Instant Ninja chapter 7 . 9/25/2005
...-_-...write more! ...I love your work, but you've stopped! ...gah!

...sorry...I should probably be more polite...

...pwease?
DBlack chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
*chokes laughing* This is PRICELESS. I loved it!
Sherwin chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Haha! This is hilarious! Nice work! *gives Rosie Seifuku a pat on the back*
Update!
Gir Garcia chapter 6 . 5/8/2004
please update soon...can't wait to read the next chappie.
funnyvalentine chapter 6 . 4/17/2004
dude! please write more!
kamui-kun chapter 6 . 3/20/2004
Hehehe! Very funny chapter especially the part where Vivi told Allison and Camille to decide on each other's clothes. Although I think she means the best, I think this would just result in more conflict between the two. Oh well... at least she tries.

Okay, a new character enters but I think she's an old one, right? So is this Greenwood story like connected to Up The Steps? Is it a prerequisite or did you just borrow some characters from one story and gave them some camios?

Well, in any case I like Tien. I think she's genuine and sweet, something that I did not think of from some corporate tycoon. And I see now why Camille talks so highly of her. ) With a character like that, things can't be dull.

Oh... the mystery girl shows herself once more, and I think Tien's got the jump on Camille at the end. Oh well, I think more good would eventually come out of her knowing anyway. She's not closeminded, right? Maybe Camille will find out more from her through Tien and maybe a relationship could form out of this. Oh, I do hope so.

I think I never said this before, but I really feel that the way you narrate the story from Camille's point of view really fits perfectly the tone and mood of the story. All that angst and sarcasm sometimes begs for the reader to pity the girl but on other occassions sends them on small bursts of laughter. Excellent!

Too bad that that's all you have. I'll watch for the next update when it comes. Well... until then! )
kamui-kun chapter 5 . 3/11/2004
Oh! I definitely love Aunt Vivi too! Although I like her candidness, her friendliness and her way of making light moments out of things, I admire her for the loyalty she showed to her own family. The way that she loved "Barbie" despite being blamed for her antics was something to be admired (and maybe something that I could not do). Terrific personality you've introduced - makes all the difference and adds new twists to the story.

Wow, Barbie's not the shallow, rich millionair that I thought that she was. I never knew that she had a history behind all of that perkiness. Your characters are really so real that I envy all of them! Splendid work on the characterization and dialogue, Rosie!

Whew! This was the first time that I saw Camille drew back without being forced. Vivi really must have really touched her with that speech of hers about the West and East coast for her to retract her first opinion. Well... let's hope that Camille finds something in NYC that she'll like (besides bothering Allison )).

Hm... plotting something to kick up the party, eh? Considering that Camille and Kat are in this, I wouldn't miss it for the world. ) I wonder how dear Allison would react to their present for her? Only time will tell, I guess.

Another terrific addition! Try to catch the next one very soon!
kamui-kun chapter 4 . 2/28/2004
This is great! Another crazy chapter filled with angst with a couple of funny moments! Really like this story of yours.

Miss Guiss is really a very annoying character. She's very one sided - always praising Allison and reprimanding Camille. Good thing that the Principal's more open-minded and unbiased regarding the students... or does he have something up his sleeves?

It's also good to see that Camille's crowd has grown considerably larger than it was before. Skuz and Cyd Charisse are really interesting characters - great addition to the lot. I like Skuz's... um... simple vocabulary and Cyd's unexhaustible source of energy. Very cool!

Hm... I wonder when Camille would finally meet the hot chick (and if she's interested in Camille as well)? She doesn't even know her name yet. Hm... maybe someday soon?

Ah... Raine's a girl (I think!). I thought that she's like Camille. Well... well... well... I kinda got mixed up with that too. Oh well, it doesn't matter. Makes all the things more interesting.

And what a stunning intro for Aunt Vivi! Just reading about her costume makes me interested on how she really acts in person. Hm... I guess I need to read more soon to find out.

Another nice chapter! Catch your next chappie soon! )
Zimah Bote chapter 3 . 2/25/2004
carpet is soaked w/ tears of laughter, need i say more. :)
kamui-kun chapter 3 . 2/19/2004
Well... well... well... the school doesn't seem as bad as it was the first time around. With Raine siding besides Camille against 'em other female airheads around, at least there's someone there to watch her back. And being the new kid around school, she'll definitely need all the help that she could manage.

Kat Santana? Ah... now I get it. It has finally been unraveled before my very eyes. So Moni-chan's "From the Perspective of Kat Santana" is like a spin-off of this story, right? Or does it move in parallel with this one? Or is it really a separate story? Well... well... well... things seem much more interesting more than ever.

Well... although she's not the motherly figure Camille was expecting, Barbie aka Angela is not that bad after all. At least she tries her best to get the kid's attention.

Hm... Aunt Vivi sounds cool. Anyone that can cause Allison to twitch could probably liven up the scene more. Hm... this is really turning into one very chaotic family.

Once again, nice chapter you have here. I'll try to catch more soon. ;)
kamui-kun chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
At last, things have loosen up for me to review another chappie of your story. Sorry that it took me a while. )

Anyway, I'm still loving the rebellious atmosphere of the story. Your choice of words and your unique style of narrating really fits your story perfectly - powerful, direct, simple and sarcastic.

Hm... things between Camille and Allison have not been going too well, it seems. Well... what do you expect, putting two opposite personalities together? ) If worse comes to worst, the situation might just explode and I doubt that either side would ever back down when that happens. That's life, I guess.

EW... PS 123 really does seem to be too restricted, too uptight and too rule based. With all those high class, conservative and intolerant students and teachers hanging about, I feel so sorry for Camille. Good thing that there are still those few who can see right through appearances and manners and see the real person within.

Great job, once again. What other horrible things might be in store for Camille in this hellhole of hers? Guess we'll have to find out in your next chappies. Catch them soon! )
Eternal Twilight chapter 6 . 2/5/2004
Oh my god, Rosie- I love it! - The chap was hilarious, and the way you make your characters come alive is amazing. You make them so realistic, versus some writers that make their stories sound too much like a soap opra. And the way you placed Tien into the story was awesome. It adds an interesting flavor to the mix, so to speak. - I liked how she was her 'Mom' from Vermont. Will Rosie be making an appearance? And btw- thanks for the review on Power of Love. I was debating on making a sequel to it...not sure though. I want to; but I need ideas. God, I wished I had your talent, I really do. Write on, dude...write on.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »