Reviews for Beloved of the Aten
Annoymous chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Are you ever going to finish?
Sokorra Lewis chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I do hope your continuing this because It sounds like it is an interesting idea to base a story. The start is very good, It caught my attention and kept it there.
Kori
Lady-Starz chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Wow this is great Akhenaton and Nefertiti are my favourite rulers of ancient Egypt, You set the scene of the time really well it feels like you are there with Nefertiti's daughter!

Please update soon i want to know what happens!

P.s Beloved of the Aten is Meritaton in ancient egyptian :P (i study egyptology!)
ilelia chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Wow such intrigue that your characters come boldly off the page! Bravo! As I said before, I can't wait to know more. I study ancient Eygpt and arachaeology as one of my majors! It's great that someone is expanding more on it!
The B.A.T chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Wow, I liked this. You've got a gripping way with words, and this was only a prologue, mind you. I've definitely got to read your more famous work, which reminds me. I've been meaning to read the Quicksilver Medallion for quite awhile, but where to begin, where to begin...? Well, I'll definitely jump on to that soon. This seems like a mere fragment of your capability.

-Yusef "The B.A.T." Pittman
Lady Ryn chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
This is great so far... I love Egyptian mythology.. Please keep going!
She's Spuds chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
I'm interested. Continue, please!
Karma-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Oh! Scotia's talent plus the anciet contraversy over Nefertiti. I can't wait, you must write more Scotia! But don't make her husband a likeable character...he was a weak king...we don't like him...P

Keep Writing!

- Karma

(PS: But don't let it intrude upon your work on QM, QM is the first priority!)
BuffLie chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Wow, this one sounds like a great story too.
Plateado chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
How did I know this girl's mother was Nefertiti? Hm, possibly because my mind is still circulating around the show I watched on the Discovery channel about the Egyptian Queen. Did you watch it? It was called nefertit Reserrected. You probably did. Anyway! You should continue this story, especially if you've been researching it for two years. That's a long time to research and then drop. At least I think so, anyway.

Later!

-Riley
Magentian chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Khehehe... I was just reading an article in National Geographic about this, too! This ought to be interesting... Let's see what you have up your sleeve! _
eccentric364 chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
I must say I really like how you have started this story. You can really FEEL what she is feeling and it takes a really great author to be able to do that.

Wow.

I can't wait to read more.
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
wasn't there a show on the Discovery Channel a few nights ago about Nefertiti? i wanted to see it :/.

sounds like another great story :D
white lies chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Very interestin start! I'd love to see how you continue on with this. It's very mysterious, in a way, and the words flow very nicely. Good job!
Weaver of the Tangled Web chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
I see someone watched the Discovery Channel last night, other than me.

Hah, but it sounds good.

Although I've never heard someone say her name meant "The Beautiful One Has Come". I always heard that it meant "Perfect".

Which is not discrediting you, if you found that out somewhere. I was just saying.

Anyway, this sounds positively delicious. Can't wait to hear more.