Reviews for He Gives
KM Barringer chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
*blinks a few times* I'm not going to flame because I believe in people having seperate opinions. I am simply going to sit here and write a depressing poem about religion.
Lin Winter chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Absoulutely beutiful. I love the imagery this provokes. Woonderful
Ivriniel chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Just beautiful...
Eirien chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
This is so beautiful, so moving and so true. I hope it will touch hearts as it has touched mine. ;-)
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Thanks for the reviw!. Im not big on haiku's but i must say (although i do not share your beliefs) that this is a very inspirational very well written and the delivery is beautiful. Great job, may you be blessed for sharing it with those who need hear..
Nat
mks-wannabe chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
i really liked that _ that wuz really good and so true. you keep up the good work as well.
-mKs
Emerald Ember chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
that...i love. no words can describe it really. its just truth, utter truth; put together in your awesome original way...
ps i like the verse at the bottom, god will do great things with your talent...1 corinthians 2:9 (read it plz, its one of my fav verses)
InSpiteOf chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
I enjoyed these haikus particularly... I love that scripture and the depth of meaning behind it. The image of healing, hope, and restoration is so powerful...
JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Great stuff! It's cool to see you write something completely religious! Loved it, seriously! Excellent work again!
God bless!
Sycho Skitz chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
You've probably been told this before by so many others, but you are truly talented with words. This poem is beautiful...very inspiring and so true. I love it.

-Skitz
Niph speaks chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
A! Ashley! You are such a blessing. Thank you for posting this poem, and the verse. The verse I used in witnessing to a friend online. Thanks for the encouragement you've given me on my writing, and please pray for my friend... love you.
mermaid11 chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
...*speechless*...that was...well...i love your 're born again? cool. me 2. ;D write more!
Star-Gir1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2003