Reviews for Apart
molzi chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
good.

aw :( shes gone :( :( :( but i liked the repeatition of 'But the love for you I hold in my heart will always last forever.' as the last line of each verse. T'is good.
Night Breeze chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
What a beautiful peoem. Heartfelt and sincere! Great job! *clap clap clap!* Thanks for reading and review my poem. I'm glad you liked it! Take care and keep on writing! ~NB {Adding your poem to mah fav'z! G'job!}
to advertise here call 1800 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
that was really beautiful, and seemed heartfelt. i wish i had a friend who was so dear to me... oh well... i hope you guys can keep up a long distance friend ship. anyway, it was nicely written!
zoe chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
aw heva dats lovley... lee will love it im sure! im on holiday the moment and im on my aunties laptop and im really sad dat i didnt see leyanne again b4 i left...she'll be gone by the time i get back but we'll all see her when she comes 2 visit...especially u, holli and beki but it's really sad wen sum1 moves away...especially ppl like beki and lee :(