Reviews for Princess of Shadows
BlueAki chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
I really like this story so far, but her maid Maillie really pisses me off. She's insensitive and she set Lianna up to have sex with that prince. She's so stupid.
booknook23 chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
This is a pretty good story. I like Lianna as a character and think it has a good plot. please write more!
Tzotel431 chapter 15 . 7/13/2006
You have to update! I really liked this story! LIKE REALLY!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON...please?

Tzotel431 chapter 7 . 7/13/2006
When she was writing the invitations, didn't the King have a different name?

This is a really good story! And yes, I realize that you haven't updated in a very long time...

So update!

Tzotel431 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Excelent beginning! I really like it!

Damaged chapter 15 . 1/18/2005
_ Excellent chapter! I'm so glad you updated again! Keep it up! I can't wait to see where this story will go!
Seremela Minyatur chapter 15 . 1/15/2005
good chapter, update again soon.
The Rejection chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
An interesting, and good introduction. I would only suggest that you slow the pace down in a few places, and in the part where the maid tells Lianna her mother has died, be sure to add in some of her actions between the dialogue lines.

But it was good, and enjoyable.
frizzielizzie chapter 14 . 12/29/2004
i love this story so far. update soon!
iamwater chapter 14 . 12/16/2004
it was great! it was a long wait for the new chap though :(
Seremela Minyatur chapter 14 . 12/8/2004
ooh, good chapter...i'm wondering what happens next since it seems like the main action is over, but still, should be interesting. don't ever give up writing if it's what you really want to do.

oh, and one little, insignificant note, most full-sized horses can carry 2 people w/o a problem as long as the second person isnt sitting too far back because that puts pressure on their kidnies, and they don't like that. anyways, yeah, just thought you should know...
Damaged chapter 14 . 12/8/2004
_ Another awesome chapter! I love how Maillie made bets! That was hysterical! Keep it up! I await the next chapter!
Damaged chapter 13 . 9/16/2004
0_0 Ooh! I likes where this is going! Update soon! Sorry it took so long to catch up!
iamwater chapter 13 . 9/14/2004
loved it!
Ophira chapter 13 . 8/29/2004
ok, Lianna is cool, the story is cool, but Jordan is a useless male. lol. I like the way you think ;)
Anyways, great story, I really look forward to seeing what happens next.
cioa