Reviews for Princess of Shadows
The friz chapter 13 . 8/20/2004
omg i love this! this is so good so far. write more soon!
EternitiesAngel chapter 13 . 8/20/2004
This was a good story! One suggestion is that you put a little more detail into it. its good but just a thought that you can either use or discard. can't wait for the next one!
Devverz chapter 13 . 8/20/2004
WOW. I couldn't take my eyes off of the story... great plot! XD Please hurry and add more! And don't you dare let Jordan die! )
Seremela Minyatur chapter 13 . 8/20/2004
good chap! for a secound there i thought lianna wasnt going to make it. very nice. update soon!
Seremela Minyatur chapter 12 . 8/13/2004
oh! she's gonna kick alora's ass! or at least she better...u wouldnt let jordan die, would u? or she could just turn him into a vampire, he could turn her into a vampire and then they can live happily ever after anyways. but i dont kno how happy u can be as the undead as i have never actually been undead myself. well, not that i know of anyways. ok, well this has been a really long random review, so i will end it here. update soon! please?
Lady of romance world88 chapter 12 . 8/13/2004
Wow, I can't wait to see next chapter. So Lianna and Jordan like each other? Poor Nathan. I hoped Lianna will be strong to fight Alora. Hurry update soon.
p.s. I hoped u can read my story.
RadioActive-CupCake chapter 12 . 8/12/2004
That is soo awesome you just hav to continue! I love it!
iamwater chapter 11 . 8/10/2004
I love your story! It's really beautiful.
Emily chapter 11 . 8/9/2004
AWESOME! UPDATE SOON!
Seremela Minyatur chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
wow, its really turning into a vampire story. i think van helsing is 2 blame lol. still, its really good, update soon.
Lady of romance world88 chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
Did Alora is vampire that she attacking by vampire? Why does she wants Lianna? Poor her mother that how strong woman who cared about her daughter who was good mother and good wife of Lianna's father. I hoped Alora don't attack Jordan and I hoped she will bring him back to her alive. Hurry update soon.
p.s. How does Alora's fiance killed?
Rainy chapter 11 . 8/5/2004
oh wow please hurry and make the next chapter iam so intresting lol!
Emily chapter 10 . 8/4/2004
Hurrah! You FINALLY updated! Great chappie!
InternationalEnemy chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
we! i like. only how did she get zippers. i dont really understand the extent of lianna's powers and please continue! i cant stop reading it!
Seremela Minyatur chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
ah, this IS a very interesting twist. i liked this chapter a lot, update again soon.
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »