Reviews for Princess of Shadows
faerie gurl once again chapter 5 . 11/6/2003
haha I love Maillie, she's so crude and funny and a good character. Lianna is a wee bit too innocent, but that may be part of her charm...make sure you define your plot!
faerie gurl too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
I like it so far! the writing can be a bit stiff at times and Lianna is a little trite, but her shy personality is refreshing and I feel myself drawn to the characters somehow...I liked the prologue too, gave some intrigue there!
Seremela Minyatur chapter 6 . 11/6/2003
ooh, i like this chapter! sexy princes hehehe.
Damaged chapter 5 . 10/25/2003
Poor Liana! That last sentence was so sad! "Liana knew, from that moment, her childhood was over" Great chapter! Update soon! I love this story!
Seremela Minyatur chapter 5 . 10/25/2003
great chapter! the princes r here now, finally. on 2 the good stuff lol.
well- u couldnt figure iidnim- ill figure out a new one later then chapter 5 . 10/25/2003
i figure i know how this one'll go- and no- dont bother questioning my knowledge- murf- hehehe
hmmmm chapter 4 . 10/25/2003
nice A/N
amignina chapter 4 . 10/24/2003
it's a nice story.

go on and write more...i'll be looking forward to it.
Damaged chapter 4 . 10/11/2003
_ I still love this! And you're welcome (for my reviews). I'd have reviewed these two earlier, but my interent went BLAH on me ... so yeah! Anyway, this story is getting better and better with each chapter! Update soon and keep up the awesome work!
Dagny Royce chapter 4 . 10/2/2003
This is a wonderful begining. My only complaint (sort of) is that it moves rather fast, but, on the other hand, it seems to work well in this story. I can't wait to read more, please continue.
Seremela Minyatur chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
great chapter! i cant wait 2 read more! and thanks 4 the a/n lol.
Samwisegirl chapter 3 . 9/9/2003
hey dee-I like it! Jordan and Nathaniel, eh? decisions for Lianna, decisions...add more!
Samwisegirl chapter 3 . 9/9/2003
Seremela Minyatur chapter 3 . 9/8/2003
i kno, i have already read this, but i do owe u a review. i really do like this chapter. ack, i cant believe u named 1 of the princes jordan! couldnt u have thought of SOMETHING else? oh well lol. this is really is gonna end up as the story of dianna's rich fantasy life, isnt it, lol? update soon!
Damaged chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
_ I love this story! Update soon, please!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »