Reviews for A Vampire's Love
sneekyninja chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
I love this story! please update ASAP!
simplyatragedy chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Really cool story. I hope it gets better as you go! - Haley
shero003 chapter 4 . 3/30/2005
Awesome story here! I'm always on the look-out 4 vampire/human love stories. If u know any, let me know.

Update soon!
Panchromatic chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
and why is it always night? not only are vampires everywhere but people resort to cliches like this. VAMPIRES SUCK! well actually they sorta do and yeahIf you really want to call yourself a writer, try having original ideas. And the whole mixing cheesy teen angst/romance with it is even more annoying.
meitnerium chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
ya know jsut because vampires cant come out in daylight doesnt mena you couldnt use that time to develope other characters.
Prince-Arslan chapter 4 . 1/18/2005
this is a really good story! you have to update! i'm going nutz! i want to see what happens next! i love vampire stories! i have one of my own, check it out if you want. please update soon! -prince-arslan
Katrina chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
This is really good, please keep writing
greMlin72 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
hey it's me BlueFire42- i wrote the Vampire Conjurer and Royal Rose. this is my new account ;) i love this first chapter, besides- u need more reviews. well my friend feel free to review some of my current ones :D
-fleurette
Lestette chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Interesting idea... the story itself wasn't "Wow!" but it was good. Kinda along the same lines as alot of other stories on here. The first chapter was kinda short so I don't want to jump to any conclusions about the story yet... I'm not impressed, but tempted to keep reading... I do see potential here anyways.
AuroraNightSky chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
kool story! i like the characters alot and u did a good job with them. please update soon!
Sk8erChic chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
Seems like a good story. Keep writing.
PadfootsPaws chapter 4 . 1/3/2004
this stry is great! i love it! i love vampires too. please write more
xKaty-Mystery-landx chapter 4 . 11/20/2003
this is great, btu you have to add another chapter! i cant wait to see what happens next.
Morbid Angel chapter 4 . 11/4/2003
I thought this was a great story...sometimes hard to follow, but its pretty neat
A. Taylor chapter 4 . 10/24/2003
Hi. Since I was getting so many nice reviews from you, I decided to check out some of your stories. I particularily like this one. It's interesting. But what can I say? I'm a sucker for any vampire story. Lots of blood, romance, and violence. Keep up the good work. -Adds this to favourite stories-
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »