Reviews for Confessions of a Jester
guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
don't take me wrong I LOVE this story, but I can't help but be a grammar teacher on this (Sorry grammar teachers, I, honestly, mean no harm!). Soooo... where should I begin... just kidding there is only one ting I can..er..want to correct. hmmm.. wait for it.. it will be here soon... in three...two...one-
QUOTATIONS in other words this: "..." - yes that. Quotations are those thingies y'know what I'll just show you -""- anyways, as I was saying, those thingies..er..quotation marks are put before and after a character speaks so someone can understand and not faint because how dizzy it is without them (NO OFFENCE!)

Example: "Blah, blah, blah blippity blahblah!" said a rather annoying reviewer. "But, blah! Blah blah!" Said the same annoying reviewer.

Hopefully my annoying 'blahs' has cleared up a few things :))) and again PLEASE, PLEASE, PEASE don't take offence to any of my aggravating speeches (pretty please).

Bleh, I didn't even bother with MY OWN grammar is this review -_-...
SoftlySpokenHeart chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
I love it! Make sure you double check grammar though. I liked the repitition of the word "subservience"- made me laugh. I know it's been years and years since you wrte this (echhk) but if you ever get the spare time, maybe you could possibly start to write more . . .? *hopeful voice*
SoftlySpokenHeart chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Haaha! Very funny. I like your writing style, and I'm happy to be able to say that Lena does not seem in the slightest like a Mary Sue. ONWARD WITH THE TALE! *clicks on next chapter*
Nebulae chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
Yay! I think I'll just read your stuff instead of actually trekking out to the library or anything. It's so good and professional! Sorry I'm taking so long to read all of your stuff.
Chibi Me chapter 3 . 9/10/2003
*giggles* I liked that last song... Keep writing I liked this fic -
Wings of Dark chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Heehee! I like Zal and I think Lena isd cool, but you should flesh her out more. Hahahaha, I needed that. :)