Reviews for I Was Here Loving You
Zeurpiet chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Oh wow, beautiful poem. So sad. I like how you added rhyming, which made the poem stand out, and how many people can relate to the theme. Great job, I love it.
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Wow... deep deep poem, reguardless of its lenth.(sp) I know how that feels exactly. And the quote on your profile fits it well. (I know cause that's how I found this poem. XD) Well written, love this! Keep writing!
sunshineofyourlife chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
oh boy, i wish it wasn't that way, but it is. it's worse when you know that he should be with you, and that he still has deeper feelings for you rather than her. if only you'd said something sooner. you hit it right on the nail! :D

-sunshine
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
short and very effective, great work
bemused scribbler chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
this is excellent. its short and sweet, and you get the point across very well. i can relate to this, and its not a happy feeling :(. nice job! _
TheOneWhoKnowsYouBest chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I like this piece because it is something I think everyone can relate to. I like the use of imagery the only thing I can offer as advice is to maybe expand upon your poems some more. I noticed that alot of them were very short, perhaps you can string some together. It seems that you use the same writing style that I do; stream of conciousness, in that you write whatever pours out of your head, but sometimes in some of your poems it seems like there is more that you could have said, like something that you are holding back. I do think that you have tremendous talent and I look forward to reading more of your work. Please excuse this shameless plug, but are you a horror fan? Check out some of my fiction. Let me recommend The Wretched and Seven Forty Five. Let me know what you think of them. Once again I think you have a great talent for lyrical imagery and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future

Sincerely,-TheOneWhoKnowsYouBest-
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
so short but so effective. it just makes you READ it and remember it forever! so to favorites it goes *add*

tuesday
faike tearz chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
short, precise, meaningful and yet conveys so much info. nice work
venus-lady87 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
A perfect poem. Short, simple and very real.
Shely Viner chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
This poem is remakably good. Eventhough it's short it still gives an awesome and deep meaning.
Liah Gothica Victoria chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Short, expressive. Very nice.
rachel ruth chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
you really like angst and romancce dont you? dont be offended though.. your really good at writing about it. keep it up!rachelli
lalalalalla chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I can truly relate...i love this work..short yet powerful...simply powerful *in my point of view...
Sekhmet Johnson chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Ohh.. prettiful. Poignant. Short and flows very nicely, methinks. -applauds-
Lady Syvbar chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I really like this one...it reminds me of a time that passed..long ago...yet not so long ago. They say love is blind and maybe that is so, but I can promise you...She/He(love)...still carries a double edge sword.
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »