Reviews for A Little Magic
Maledict chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
Brilliant.
I adore both the idea of it and the way it is written.
I read it over two days, as you know...read only the first chapter yesterday.
And I had a dream I was Alice trying to hide my candles in bread boxes.
Well, keep up the good writing, you've got talent.
The Great Muses chapter 5 . 12/15/2003
Aww...sweet. I'm off to read the sequel
The Great Muses chapter 4 . 12/15/2003
Cool ... love the incantation
The Great Muses chapter 3 . 12/15/2003
Oh, r! *Knashes teeth at Helen* Let me at her. let me at her!
The Great Muses chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
dun dun dun ...
btw, it's chantelle here, in case you're wondering
The Great Muses chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
I finally managed to find your account ashe!
I've only put one story up, and in 5 minutes, i'd already had a review! how sweet was that? Oh, i got the results for my Jap exam ... you'd better call me. And i also got my report ... MR naikar is SUCH an arsehole!
Oh, yeah, sorry, my bad. I love this story ... did Char start this one?
Katara2 chapter 5 . 12/8/2003
Wow (am blown away) sorry I havent reviewed in a while (ive been busy moving) Keep writing, cause your wonderfull at it
Pretty Barn Owl chapter 5 . 11/15/2003
That's so sweet! Me likeys! And I want more, so post Carlotta's Wish asap!

And plz don't go down on yourself. This isn't bad! *I* like it!
Pretty Barn Owl chapter 4 . 11/15/2003
Jiffy IS good to eat...*likes peanut-butter*
Kristal chapter 5 . 11/4/2003
Kewl Story! I really like it so far!

The topic is an intresting one too! I haven't read many related to the Salem Witch Trials at all on .

There were 19 hanged, as many as 17 people who had died in prison, and 1 man pressed to death (Giles Corey, Margaret Corey's husband).

This is the list of all the names if at all intresed or if you wanted to use in the story-

Hanged~

Sarah Osborn

Roger Toothaker

Lyndia Dustin

Ann Foster

Don't know of any others though!

SO I guess those were the people your deticating your story too.

Also there were 7 girls that told of the "witches" and "wizards" but yah it started only with Betty and Abagail!

So anyway I love your story and your probably thinking shut up already! So I will! But I think I have made your longest reveiw! Go ME!

Continue ASAP!

Laterz,

Kristal

WRITE NOW!
Keralmel Te'kanna chapter 5 . 11/3/2003
Good story. I just hope you're not dabbling in witchcraft (not that I'm trying to be annoying and interfering, I'm just concerned.)
Jhanvi chapter 3 . 9/28/2003
Somebody should shoot her...

Sorry it took me so long to get back here and read. This month has been murder. I love this! Have you read the Crucible? I'm reading it now. It's about this time period. It's pretty good, but it plays around with information a bit. For example, Abigail Williams is actually 12, but in the book she's about 17 and in love with John Proctor, who's 30 in the book (he's supposed to be 60-something. EWW!)

Anyway, yeah. Keep writing! I'll be waiting!
aims80 chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
Very interesting so far, am looking forward to reading some more.

Luv Aims :)
Pretty Barn Owl chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
Wow, Greece! And the King of Sparta. Fancy. - I like it, but of course you know that. I wouldn't bother reviewing something I didn't like...I wouldn't bother reading the chapter, for that matter...

Anyway, I enjoyed this and await more. And thanks for the additional reviews.
Robin the Jarbog chapter 2 . 8/24/2003
I'm intrigued by where this is going. I like the characters you've got and I'm eager to see where the plot is going. My only complaints are with a couple little technical things. First, I'm not sure about the practice of "Wicca" in the 17th century. Modern Wicca didn't come about until the early 20th century (Gardnerian Wicca, anyway). I'm sure there would have been many branches of practiced witchcraft/paganism, I'm just not sure that Wicca is the best term to use for it. Second, there are no actual burnings recorded happening in North America. Though many were imprisoned, less than 20 convicted witches were actually killed (all were hung but one man, who was pressed to death by heavy stones) So... yeah... I'm terribly sorry, I sound like a history book of some sort, but really, those minor gliches are the only thing wrong I see. And that's not such a bad thing. You're a writer, you're entitled to change things. Yeah... Anyway... Write more, please!