Reviews for Raindrops Never Fall From Trees
M. Smale chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Very tranquil. You used great imagry in this. Keep writing!
featherlight chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
A very peaceful poem. The imagery was very vivid, and the overall effect was that I could see and feel the rain, and hear the wind. Wonderful use of the senses, and so romantic too! :)
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
*sniffs*
Those images, they are melting my brain into a puddle of goo.. How did you do this, I mean GAH.. You make me want to take down my piece called 'passion's edge' because it is like the entire opposite of this..
So beautiful, so sweet, so enchanting, so perfect, so wonderful.. Ok, I am rambling right..
But this is good, lovely job you've done with creating the scenic mood as well as the pictures in the piece..
Its wonderful how you managed to incoporate real life descriptions so eloquently into a piece of poetry..
Oh gosh, my parents are back!
Ok, really gotta rush,
Great job here, I simply adored it..
Really brings out the little bit of romnatic side I have left in me..

~Shadafakup
LiquidGenesis chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
That is so romantic and peaceful. It almost makes someone 'relive' the moment with you because of the smooth and descripitive quality of the vocabulary used. Another one going on my favorites since its such a romantic piece.

Bless.
Samii Tiger chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
*tears form in eyes* Simply beautiful... One of those times I'm glad I have such a great imagination... I can imagine the gentle gestures of a lover though I've never felt them myself (unfortunately)... Such beautiful romanticism here... Reassures me that what I'm doing is right, by looking for a girlfriend... Damn society and their labels... If we had no labels, we'd be a much happier world... As for me, I'll keep following my heart into the arms of another woman... For that is the path I have chosen willingly and fullheartedly for myself... Look out world, here comes the bold poetess!

And those raindrops never will fall from the trees they sparkle upon.
Philo chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Well, I've figured out the hard way that it's hard to close my eyes and read your poem at the same time, but your imagery makes me want to vicariously live such a romantic moment with anyone! Good work.