Reviews for Eternal Friendship Mortal Love
Sara Ivy Wolf chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
its a very good story please write more.
Night-Rayne chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
Hi, I really love this story and I hope you continue it!
MamiPapi chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
omg... david died. Did he? I dont believe this..
stevie chapter 7 . 3/23/2007
please write more soon
arachibutyrophobia chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
felt a bit rushed, would have liked to see Jade's POV come through stronger†
Christine Bahrens chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
Interesting Update
Delanie chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
Magnificent. It was very good! Try to update soon, because now I am hooked beyond belief!

-Delanie
Christine Bahrens chapter 6 . 5/14/2005
I hope you update again soon!
Delanie chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
OMG! I LOVE YOU! Last year, I read the first 3 chapters of your story (when I was just starting out on fiction press), and I didn't know how to save you story as a favorite, and I forgot the title! So for a while now, I have been trying to find your story! I love it so much! I thought you should know that!

Sincerely,

delanie
Skye Haerrington chapter 6 . 2/16/2005
Hey girly! Sorry it took my slow bum so long to get here. I loved it. He's such an ass, its great. Its so appropriate that he have them enslaved, and it totally works for you.

I only found a very few mistakes:

"They were murders" murderers? "more than likely some 'late riser', un-knowingly trespassing" I don't know about that comma."Sex with the undead was not as pleasing, where with the living; you got dinner and a show." Kick the semi-colon.
ConfigurationSpace chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
) Great job with these past few chapters! I hadn't been keeping up with this story, and I feel so bad about that because now that I came back and caught up, I realize how much I've been missing. I loved it all, and great cliffhanger!
always-anon chapter 6 . 1/22/2005
Woot! Interesting! I particularly loved your additional little A/N at the end of this chapter- good that you explained your cool little terms and things. And the masculine/feminine thing for vampire is very classy *thumbs up*. Nice and original. OOh, I want to see where this goes- Drake seems to have a crap load of power! Please update soon.
arachibutyrophobia chapter 6 . 1/22/2005
I love vampires! This is a very interesting story...please continue!
VampBlood83 chapter 6 . 1/4/2005
Oh update please! I love this story! It's creepy, too! I'm having trouble imagining Drake though...think you could describe him a bit better? How's he only half-man? Sorry...I'll shut up now! Wonderful story! UPDATE!
magiabruxa chapter 5 . 12/2/2004
uh-oh! I hope you update soon...hehe...Byez!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »