Reviews for Eternal Friendship Mortal Love
Christine Bahrens chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
I love this
Blind Silence chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
Please update soon. I enjoy your story very much.
Skye Haerrington chapter 5 . 4/7/2004
Hey, hun. Sorry it took me so long to read but life is crap.
Anyway, that was fantastic. I loved how possessive Zareb is and I just want him to toss David out the window. I can't wait for more!
Marilda24 chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
This is really good! PLease continue and update soon_ I want to see what happens to them next. Oh and please..if you could,...don't let any of them die or something...because I really like all the caharters Maybe they could all live together or something? That be nice if they did. Good-luck and please update soon! _
Junsui-chan chapter 5 . 3/24/2004
I really like this story. Finally, you update. It's a bloody freaking miracle. I thought you would never update again. O...Drake is so creepy. Gr...please update soon. _
Blind Silence chapter 3 . 2/14/2004
I like your story please update soon.
Fantasy4eva chapter 4 . 2/10/2004
nice story,i love it,update soon.
Eternity's Voice chapter 4 . 12/21/2003
Heya. It's me, straight outta FF-Net
'Tis very good, and I may only hope you write more.
One question. Jacob...is that Zareb?
And I hate to do this, but about your review of my ToS 15, I couldn't find any "her"s that should have been "him"s and vice versa. Where did you see them? (Email me. Say its for "Christine.")
Back to you, I thought the whipcream was just too cute. Lovely.
Skye Haerrington chapter 4 . 11/29/2003
*glomps* You updated. That makes me ever so happy. This was a great chapter. I noticed no great spelling or grammar mistakes, but I've come to expect that from you. I hate cliffhangers, though, so rest assured I will be begging for an update soon.
Junsui-chan chapter 4 . 11/25/2003
DAMN EVIL CLIFFE'S! You mean to tell me I wait a month for you to leave me on a cliffhanger? Okay I must admit it was a really good chapter and if there was no cliffe then I probably wouldn't read this story at all. I suppose that I shall have to wait until you post another Great chapter like this one. Please do not keep me waiting too long. I love this story.

Ps only one typo...you spelled tired ...tierd

Update soon...I will go crazy if you don't _ ~_
Skye Haerrington chapter 3 . 10/18/2003
I'm so glad I don't have to go a-murderin'. I think it was great. The description was amazing. I could easily picture being pulled down into the leaves like that and I could feel the terror. The whole thing was pretty freaky and I loved. And, hey, I don't think I can pick out any mistakes. Bravo. Encore.

I think you and I have a "Phantom of the Opera" theme going on. The parallels you could make between our two fics is nuts. Kinda cool, though.
Junsui-chan chapter 3 . 10/18/2003
ah ha! alas. You finally updated! I am so happy now. Where should I start? That was a wonderful chapter and I really liked the vivid details of the dream. **I had a nightmare last night too and my mom says I am watching too much t.v. and anime* Anywho please update really soon and are David and are Jade a couple or what? Is he just a friend? Great chapter again and please update update update really soon.
Junsui-chan chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
Great story. Please update soon and let me know about you updating first...lol j/k but seriously UPDATE!
Junsui-chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Great beginning. I really like it so far. _
Skye Haerrington chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
Hey RC. Glad to see you branching out into Original Fiction. I like how this is going and I'd love to see more. I don't read original too often because a lot of it sucks and is hard to follow but, thankfully, yours fits into neither of those two categories. The summary sounds similar to my story, but the actual story itself is much different and I like it. I like Zareb already. One complaint: Kept, not keeped in Chapter 2. Update soon, chicky.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »