Reviews for The Carnival
please chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
i love it i want more :)
IiotComputerLetMeOn chapter 6 . 6/17/2004
Man this story rocks! Update it and check out my stories.
ThaDarkChildDamien chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
Holy Shit! That story was wicked!
BoldScript chapter 6 . 11/23/2003
OOH man this is such a cool story! I love it! PLease update soon cuz its awesome... I feel so bad for Pat and Nick... Is Holly the only one who survived? Oh that would suck! lol Great Job and update soon!
disturbanceswithin chapter 6 . 11/17/2003
Nice! its really got me creeped out in some spots! watch your grammer though, "nicholas and I", not me. Little stuff like that. and morning as in am is morning, not mourning, and officer gently is spelled gentler in one of the chapters. but overall nice job and i can't wait to see whats comming.
Hearts Goddess chapter 6 . 11/4/2003
Awesome story update soon!
Sad Songs Remind Me chapter 6 . 11/1/2003
OH MY GOD! This should be made into a scary movie with Milo playing Ryan, and he could possibly be shirtless for my enjoyment but haha that's besides the point. Poor Poor Hott Nicholas, dead so young but so damn hott..LOL OO that was DEFINATELY DEFINATELY DEFINATELY distgusting but absolutely genius... LOL. I absoluetely love the way you write horror, you seriously rock at it! Now you got me in the mood for a good scary movie.. TOO BAD I HAVE TO DO HOMEWORK! LOL I gotta an idea, you update REALLY REALLY SOON, and I'm gonna go watch both I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER movies and do my shitty math homework. OKAY?

Great!

Luv ya

and

Rock on!

Ash
Sad Songs Remind Me chapter 5 . 11/1/2003
WOW- Oh my god! WoW! Wo Ho! O your writing is soo good, it really does scare the hell out of me. AND BTW I LOVE YOU TO! LOL Thanks for the shout!, I really feel loved! This chapter was really great, bloody as hell but so good! I love the blood, and all I'm saying is you better not kill off Ryan, we need to finish this story with at least one hott guy! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! haha. O I can't wait to see what happens at the carnival, I'm sure its gonna be soo scary. YA! I'm excited! Okay so yeah, I love the set-up of the story and the flashbacks and stuff. That's really hard to do and your doing it beautifully!

Rock on !

Luv ya sweetie and I hope everything's well!

Ash-ley haha
Swirl34 chapter 5 . 10/31/2003
I really like this story. Very creepy and descriptive. Please countinue it, I wanna see whats gonna happen next at the creepy carnival, good work.
A ROx HollAr- you know IT hah chapter 4 . 10/30/2003
HI!

Lol I hope everythings well by you. And I heard that your gonna post a new chappie for these good stories of yours! OO yay I'm excited! Don't rush though if your not up to.. You shouldn't put too much stress on yourself lol... You know I'll be reading when you post..

Luv ya and I hope everythings okay!

Ash
Nizzles chapter 4 . 9/20/2003
WRITE MORE!

This is great, gory as hell, in a very intelligent and readible way. Holy crap, is this suspenseful or what!
luckynumba7 chapter 4 . 9/15/2003
dude this story is so cool! i love it to death! you're an awesome writer! update real soon!

love

luckynumba7
Sad Songs Remind Me chapter 4 . 9/15/2003
AWW I got a special thank you! I feel so loved. LOL This was an excellent chapter by the way. I loved it but I'm kinda sad that Nick died. I mean come on, IF this is a scary movie or I'm imagining it as a scary movie, that most likely means the guys are hott, damn two hott guys are already dead :(. So sad. That was crazy by the way, the description of Patrick's death.. yucky! LOL and horrible. LOL it's like 7:16 in the morning here and I gotta go to school.. SO I'll be waiting for the next chapter and I will definately check out that story you were telling me about when I get home from school.

Luv ya Sweetie!

Ashley
Sad Songs Remind Me chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!- that was crazy, absolutely crazy. OMG- I'm still completely freaked out. You have definate talent in writing horror. Keep up the fantastico work. I noticed you have somebody in your story named Ryan.. HM I wonder why ! LOL Rock on, it only makes sense that you do! Update soon and You know I'll be reading...

Luv ya sweetie!

Ashley
Nizzles chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
WRITE MORE! PLEASE WRITE MORE THIS IS SO GOOD I NED TO READ THIS!