Reviews for Heaven Can Wait
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
*goes into a fit of sneezes* ARGH! STUPID STUPID EVIL ALLERGIES!

*patiently awaits her promised update on Diamond*

And M and G are on their way, as they stopped in, and I told them of everyone's concern for J..and G wants to check her out...and they will have two lovely bundles of joy.

Amara Paige Solstice and I don't remember how to pronounce the baby boys name. But you'll get to see them! Hehe. She had thim a bit early, but all is well.

They should be there sometime today. And Miri-Mir should be having baby anytime now. I give the dear about antoher week at the max.

But I gotta jet cuz its time for me to leave and I gotta find my brush and still get my crap together
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 17 . 12/30/2004
*sigh of relief* took me forever to find something that i hadn't reviewed yet. ANd yes...I do feel a bit stupid for not being able to figure it out...but I was kinda out of it at the moment, as I still am, but I have a hunch on who it is...and if I am right...I feel *very very* stupid... anywhoo...Please do continue writing the story! Mesa Lovies it!

Irish Rhapsody chapter 20 . 11/14/2003
*Wipes a tear from her eye* That was so... *sniff* lovely! Thank you so much. ;_; *Hugs and sobs into her shoulder as she squirms uncomfortably*
Irish Rhapsody chapter 19 . 11/14/2003
You really know how to end a story. Always with some kind of inspirational thought or moral. Damn do I ever need your help. _

*Waves tearfully to this story* ;_;
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 20 . 11/14/2003
aw! Mesa feel special...made me're always good at that. Always there when I need someone to talk to and always there to bring a smile to my face when I am down.

Mesa Loved the story! and love the way it connects to LD! ::pops cough drop into mouth:: LOVED THE STORy! keep up the excellent work and dont ever let anyone say you cant all of your stories..always have and always will.

~Flutter Alise Rhynestone
Irish Rhapsody chapter 18 . 11/10/2003
Wow, is Kia ever unlucky. Killed twice. Tsk tsk tsk.

Your ending was perfect! A bit cliche, but still full and complete. A marvelous end to a marvelous story.

I have the strong urge to write one too, but ah, laziness. -_-;
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 18 . 11/9/2003
::CRIES:: AWW! THAT WAS SO SWEET! Flutter likes Milenko! hehe...such a sweetie...anywhoo! Love the story...I think if you ever get the chance to publish any of your stories..this on definately...Mesa loved it, still love it, always will! This story shows the ultimate romance...I cant believe it is almst over though! Mesa gonna miss it...out of ur stories...m/m I think I liked Mal and Autumn or Storm the best...or Crimson..Shit cant decide...then F/F well gotta wait to read the ending of LD to find out but mesa liked Soulmates..and I thinks I liked this one best ofr M/F even though I think it is the only m/f that I remember reading...but oh it

I still cant believe its almost over...I agree..I remember the day it was started. it

~Flutter Alise Rhynestone
Irish Rhapsody chapter 17 . 11/8/2003
You said you'd tell us about Cimarron in chp. 17! Grrness. Well anyway... this has been a great story, like all of your other stories. I have an extreme urge to start on a new chapter of one of my stories, but starting out is so hard. The middle and end are easy, but the beginning is SO hard!
Irish Rhapsody chapter 16 . 11/8/2003
Hehe. Milenko. First Treasure Planet, then Finding Nemo, and now we have arrived at Insane Clown Posse. Did I miss anything? Don't get me wrong, it's still great. I want to ask you about that too.

I was just talking to you and you left! Just like that! No byes or anything. ;_; *Sobs*
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 16 . 11/8/2003
AW! MESA LOVED IT! I like Cim too! hehe! the story! keep up the great work! let me get my nails done at thesalon today when she went to get hers done and the lady has no earthly idea how to cut them right...I said just a little bit past my finger they are all too long...evil evil lady...but I like them...there is clear fingernail polish then over that it has a blue and white butterfly and it has 2 daisies on it...I hate thhe daisies butI had to get the lady to change all the colors cuz the original pic.. had a lot of pink...and me not get along with doesnot look rihgt on

anyway..I am off 4 now

ja ne

Makojara chapter 15 . 11/7/2003
AH! write more! please?

pretty please?

really good. i only had a few problems with the plot line here and there. but i expect that is because when you are writing, its hard to get out EVERY little thing thats in your head.
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 15 . 10/27/2003
ok..sorry it took me to review but my computer is really whacked. I swear my 'rental controls literally change by the day..the other day it wouldnt let me view ficpress at all and then it wouldnt let me on any of my login things..then it wouldnt let me update and wouldnt let me view it is letting me do everything...I the story! Very good! For some reason though I have the feeling that Cimarron is gonna end up being like on Star and Solistria's side. I donno why...I just have that feeling. I would be like Solistria in time of to make jokes in order to lighten the mood..unless I am uber pissed too...did I just use the word uber? lol

anyway off for now

ja ne friend

Last Pain of the Dragon chapter 15 . 10/26/2003
i love this story i cant believe you were going to leave it in the dust! least you continued hope you still go on
Irish Rhapsody chapter 15 . 10/24/2003
These people are a bit too sensitive, aren't they, with all the crying.

I LOVE the ending! It's so cool!

Can you please please please make a big, detailed fight scene between Starlight and those two guys? That'd be SO great! *Places suggestion in "Suggestion Box"*
Irish Rhapsody chapter 14 . 10/5/2003
Ok, so Cimarron won't die, but Starlight can still fight the blue-haired guy right? Right? *Puppy dog eyes* And Icillis kicks ass! I see where Zoicite gets it from. I can't wait for the next chapter. Fight scenes, right? Don't hold back on the details. _

41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »