Reviews for Child of Darkness
Irish Rhapsody chapter 26 . 9/12/2003
Now now, flattery will get you nowhere. _

Thanks for the as always lovely acknowledgement.

*Ciara*
Irish Rhapsody chapter 25 . 9/12/2003
*Huggles Sets* Aww that was so sad! Poor girl. ;_;

Very angsty. Why, Silver? _
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 26 . 9/12/2003
Aww...Poor Sets, but heh...meza likes the ideas for sequel! ::smiles::

and the story was awesome! I remember the day you started writing it! I have loved it from the start. ::Cries:: Its over..but there is always the sequel. ::Happily sighs::

Anyway Great story to go among the collection of many other excellent stories that you own.

Keep up the great work and dont ever let anyone tell you that you cant write, you are excellent at it and dont ever let any one put you down because of what you write about!

}{ Flutter
Purged Account chapter 26 . 9/12/2003
Oh God! What a horrible ending. So sad! Im going cold-turkey for Alexandrite, but having him all to myself for a while REALLY helps. *grins*

I look forward to the sequel. Maybe you could have him in a thong or speedo? *picks mind out of gutter* I will await it eagerly.

Fan always -Dean.
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 24 . 9/8/2003
Aw...now...::thinks:: Is Michelle alright or not?

Hmm..

::shakes head in confusion:: ok...so Im not gonna think...to much of that already today...I have had enough of that for now...now to go find somehting to eat...I have eaten a bag of doritos, and a piece of apple pie, and a bottle of Fruit Works pink lemonade today..so yeah hungry...the rents need to cook and they are busy at the moment..I would cook for myself but I am kinda forbidden to use the stove..especially after the last time I made pizza and burnt the crap outta my hand...anyway.I am on to read Heaven.

Jane

Great story and dont ever let anyone tell ya that ya cant write because you are an excellent author.

Amanda

aka

Flutter
Irish Rhapsody chapter 24 . 9/6/2003
*Huggles Luanne* My favorite character. _

And dammit, why must you torture us with another cliffhanger?

*Ci*
Purged Account chapter 24 . 9/6/2003
Cliffhangers are good in a very bad way... if that makes sense. lol. And still with no Alex. You know I might not live to see the next chapter at this rate. Withdrawal is a terrible thing.

And my GOD -you are such a nice person to go after that guy/girl who flamed my story. THANKYOU. I wanted to let it go, it doesn't bother me, but that was sweet. Not to flame them back, but just to tell them not to be so cruel. I'm indebted to you.
Irish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Hey forgot to add something to the review I gave for chp. 23:

The boys are at DFW? As in, the airport that's like only 10 minutes from my house? *.* *hops into her car and floors it to the airport*

UPDATE SOON!
Irish Rhapsody chapter 23 . 9/5/2003
Aw *dries a tear from her eye* That was beautiful.

I hope Michelle makes it. Don't kill her off, ya hear? _

*Ci*
Purged Account chapter 23 . 9/5/2003
Hey, hey. As always I enjoyed another chapter of one of your fab stories. But I admit you're killing me with Alex withdrawal. You've just got to have him walking around without his shirt on next time. lol.
Last Pain of the Dragon chapter 22 . 9/1/2003
DAMN IT! CONTINUE DIS STORY! ARGH! i mean, dis story is so fucking kewl & LoL, itz hilarious 2

damn though, i mean, only 6 *includin muwa* reviewz? dang, datz shit okay? dis story is mad good yo! u r 1 of ma fav author now! hehe, better continue grl!
Irish Rhapsody chapter 22 . 8/26/2003
Mother's hurrying me along, so I'll have to keep this brief.

It's great to see those two get along. I'm gonna again bug you for answers when you get on. Gotta dash!

By the way... DARN YOUR CLIFFHANGER! _
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 22 . 8/26/2003
::laughs an evil laugh:: hehe...I know whats next..lol...now lets see if anyone can figure out the meaning of the title, of this chapter..well after they find out what is wrong wiht Sets. Anyway...Moving along...Great Chapter...I love it I love it I love it...Whew...school is evil...or atleast my science teacher is...she never shuts up..we had a test in that class and she talked through that too...OMG...how lame can it get?

She has this high shrilly voice...gives me the chills...I don like her...and now my parents are giving me the 3rd degree...Ill tell you about that when you get on AIM though. They tend to not believe what I say..::rolls eyes::

anyway...I g2g for now

Love the story..and I am sure the ending will turn out great...being as I know info..a lil n e way..depends upon how long you decide to make the story. ::zips Lips:: not gonna tell not gonna tell not gonna tell...although I Do feel sorry for Sets at the moment...but it will get better. ::huggles Setsuna:: Things will get better..I promise...

anyway...now that we have established my stupidity and insanity...lol

g2g

Ja Ne

Amanda

aka

Flutter
Purged Account chapter 22 . 8/26/2003
(walks up with a feather and tickles your nose until you burst out laughing) Well, you said you wanted to smile, it was the best way to do it.

Argh, Alexandrite withdrawal... need... more... must have... more of Alex. I'm back. Good chapter, but I hate the cliffhanger of sorts. But it'll keep me hangin' for the next one.

Please continue soon.
The Cute Little One chapter 22 . 8/25/2003
no plz dont kill anyone. its horrible to kill someone evil. just not right. will u come online plz since i really need someone to talk to. i love that chap but plz dont kill Michelle. cant wait for more :D

Tristan