Reviews for With Ashy Wings Thou Shall Fly
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I.. am speechless. Just, quite simply, amazing work.
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
wow, this is amazing. the imagery is out of this world ~ particularly in the first half of the piece. the last line was so powerful . . . really, the whole piece took my breath away. phenomenal work!
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
that was absolutely beautiful
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
wow, very powerful with an excellent flow, love the first stanza, actually, i love all of them, seriously, a very interesting and well written piece here, muchly enjoyed this, excellent job
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
I loved this.. The descriptions and sheer intenstity of the piece drew me to it..

There's nothing technical I can comment about this piece, except that the way it flowed was smooth and the structure was rather controlled..

Some of the lines are so well written, and in certain areas the descriptions are very vivid..

Ok, anyway, the first stanza was already very interestin..

Coupled with the second stanza, it somehow forces the reader to read on in anticipation..

"Burning my grey spirit ot ashes", beuatiful choice of words ethere..

The fourth stanza, at first seemed out of place, but it helped link the whole piece together..

Great job, the last few stanzas seem to be more painful and focusing on emotions than on the pictures.. Quite a good balance in the piece, and the rhymings pretty natural..

Good poem, I enjoyed it..

c0rvida3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
'Eyes in which insanity flashes' I can relate to that...heh. I can probably relate to most of your poem..Which was beautiful in every way, may I mention. I flows brilliantly and it justs seems to have a..a 'go' to it that made me read more of it. Brilliant piece...Keep going strong. :)
Lazerponies chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Wow, very powerful! I love the word choice and how the flow of it is so controlled and smooth. Keep writing