Reviews for Black And Red
mel62 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
A powerful and deep poem which is really well written.
itsonlyme07 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
This is great!And they are even my favorite colors. Good Job!

Itsonlyme07
Eirien chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Wow. This is a real masterpiece. The depth of emotion is captured so skilfully in the colour symbolism and how you explain it. I think the best lines are "Black is the colour that lives in me,Red is the colour that sets me free,When pain is all I need to be." there's so much truth in this, but then again the whole poem is just perfect. A truly great poem that strikes at the reader's heart.
vintage fade chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
This is really... orignal? I think that's the word I'm look for. I love the whole black and red metaphor, and how it really draws the reader in. Very good job. I especially liked the last stanza. Amazing flow, as always.
much love
vintage fade
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
whoa! that was the most amazing poem i've ever read on depression...luv the way the words flow together. it says so much!
Hawklen chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Excellent work with your ryhming! I love the way you put everything together and made it to flow from one part to another, I can see the emotions behind this poem. continue your good work!
bubblesugarsocks chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I like it.
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
that was good, i loved the line "Between each tattered thought i think, with every lie you make me drink..." that summed up the poem. You're really good-believe it!
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
After I read this, I was like Whoa...
This is such a cool poem, I love the rhyming in this one! In fact, all your poems are awesome! This one's definitely going on my favorites!
eyluvmusic chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Amazing!... I love how you've made each line rhyme. Also I like the subject, how you put black and red together ( those are my 2 fav colors)
Well Done!
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Wow, this is really good.

Me like a lot.
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
STOP CUTTING! PLEASE!

*sniff* good job
K.L. Dreary chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
O_O Amazing! Exquisite! 10/10! This is going on my favs! This makes a lot of peoms look pathetic it's so great! seriously. I love the way the rhyms fit together and after I read it I had to read it again. Marvelous!

ThE tRees On FiRe! ThE tRees On FiRe! LeTs All jUmP iN tHe FiRe In ThE tREE!
Shelila chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
This is really depressing, you kept a good rhythm with the rhymes, and the rhymes don't ruin the meaning of the poem. This is really good.

Shelila