Reviews for Remember
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
;-; I can remeber very vividly my aunts death.(She was around 70 and was more of a grandmother than an aunt.) Than a year after words my great grand mother fell ill. (98 I believe.) And is still alive but doesn't know who I am. She recognize...O.o

Oh dam I'm rambeling. -_- SORY ! ;-; I didn't mean to ! ::Hits head repeatedly::

I love this poem. So mucj depth amd sincerity. Great job !

~ Noelle ~
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Omg that was so sad my grandpa died when I was in the fourth grade
maybe you could put wherever you went I always wanted to come
...I dunno I wanna help ya with that line but nothing comes to mind really srry bye
quietdrama22 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
*sobs* ye...it brings back similar memories for me...(my granma passed away when i was in 6th grade...and i still remember...)
BadGirlz4Life chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
that is so sad
Dante Gemini chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Good poem. Your voice is very strong and emotional in this piece, which makes it really powerful. Death is very sad, especially when an important loved one leaves us. My suggestion for the rhyme, actually, is to maybe drop the rhyming altogether. You could still have a powerful poem, but without rhyming, you can use other words and make it more effective.
FaceOfNo1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
I liked it. I want to read what else you write about your grandmother in the future. It was very well written
tofujunky chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
One of my grandmas died earlier last year, but I didn't feel the way you felt. I didn't get to know her well because she lived in a different country. But I can understand your devastation.

My suggestion for that sentence would be to take out "Everytime" and just leave "to your house I would come". By the way, "comma" is a punctuation mark. I think you meant to say "coma".
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Sad poem. I'm sorry about your garndma. Well you asked for a suggestion and I think you should just replace the word "time" with "day"...

"Every day to your house I would come"
fcktupkid582 chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Wow, this is so good. I know exactly how you feel. My gma died when I was 14 a day after my bday. This is very well written and I cant wait to see more of them! Good Job
NeWriter chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
That rhyme- I dont know. Its not bad anyway! I really could feel the sadness in this poem... very well written! I liked it a lot ) very nice...!