Reviews for In My Attic
GabrielaMaria chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
I think this story is very good.
MoonlightWishing chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
This is an amazing story..hard-hitting and harrowing as my English teacher would say!XD No, seriously, it's very good! I was so scared Frazier was gonna get hurt. I have 2 baby sisters, and it would've broken my heart if they'd been hit or abused.
Cakada Mara-Afarda chapter 13 . 5/17/2006
Hi. I LUV your story so far. I think those peeps who wrote shit about u are bastards and that i think your story format if good and easy to understand. keep up the GOOD work.
seebirdflys chapter 8 . 5/4/2005
Please write more!
Lauren K chapter 13 . 3/27/2005
I especially like "Abandon your "story" cuz you cant write. for fucking sakes. write a god damn CHAPTER!" cause it makes so much sense. this is a pretty good story. Yeah the chapters are short, but you can't FORCE yourself to write a whole lot at once, and each section shows one small part of her life, so that's fine.~Kiara
Colorful-Fuzzy-HATZ chapter 13 . 3/2/2005
y the hell would sum1 flame u? ur a very good writer and i want u 2 update this story asap. and if i didn't say it enough is Aeva the dreamer, update that asap 2. kk?
Alyssa Jo chapter 13 . 4/26/2004
Well...the 'someone' better be an s.o.b. (God..who says that anymore) because they obviously can't tell who has good writing talent and who doesn't! You're a great writer Sammie...no matter what those fucking sons of bitch say! (Anyway, also 'someone', at least we all say it and don't use s.o.b.)
Supporter of Sammie,
Alyssa Jo
Callie chapter 13 . 4/26/2004
Way to tell off the nonbelievers, Samm.
lol...and who the hell says s.o.b?
SO last week. not.
Bye.
someone chapter 12 . 4/26/2004
u stupid s.o.b. you cant write for shit. stop your writing career right there cuz u aint got one. you suck at it. you dont give details, or enough dialouge. you cant write a full chapter you stupid son of a bitch. man i sure do hope this is your first and last story cuz this sux. Abandon your "story" cuz you cant write. for fucking sakes. write a god damn CHAPTER!
someone chapter 4 . 4/26/2004
This is a good sotry. The chapters are too damn short. Update, then dont write another god damn story. the chapters are too damn short you stupid s.o.b.
Jump Start My Heart chapter 12 . 3/17/2004
It's awesome...please write more!
Ariel chapter 11 . 11/27/2003
Your story is amazing! It's honestly one of the best I have ever read. It has something that the other stories are lacking. Please add on to it, because you have tremendous talent.
Lauren K chapter 12 . 11/3/2003
Oh this is so sad! Poor baby!

~Kiara
bebe33 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
i love what you have added. its really good. you should add more to the other stories too.
bebe33 chapter 7 . 10/28/2003
this is a really cool story. you really do get inside the characters head. i hope to read more of this soon. please in the future use a better graphic description of places. so the reader can picture the places like you want them to look.