Reviews for Food haikus
vinny2 chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
Congratulations on winning that Review Marathon, of course, so here is your mandated prize. (Well, technically only half of your reward).

I couldn't write a poem to save my life. I avoid writing them and, when I can, I avoid reading them. This is out of my hands now, but I can honesty say that I picked the right one to review out of the multitude. I still couldn't write a humorous poem, but you did it quite successfully.

Haiku's can be tricky because you have to stay within the syllable parameters. You did that, made it funny, and the facts are actually true. The milk one was my favorite. Good stuff, my friend. (I actually had to look up really fast how to spell syllable. Duh!)
lymli chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
gum is pretty funny, they're nice haikus.
WakkoRyan chapter 7 . 1/4/2005
M...Ketchup Crispers. And really, anyone who does chocolate haikus is okkay in my book.
Ivriniel chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
I can only agree. This one made me smile.
the insane floo pot chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
*sniggers* talk about a pick me up, that's just what I needed right now... a laugh thanks _
Violet Blues chapter 7 . 5/14/2004
AWW, these are so cute! I love haikus.
-Violet
Violet Blues chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Aw. Too cute.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 7 . 5/5/2004
lol! this is cute! making me hungry...
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
I can tell when you wrote this! _ But they are all wonderful! Ritz crackers are tasty!
twilightwriter07 chapter 6 . 3/15/2004
Ditto...my favorites are chocolate chip or white chocolate.
twilightwriter07 chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
Indeed they're filled with calories...but they're so good. I just like hearing soda fizz when you pour it from a bottle or a can.
twilightwriter07 chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Chocolate sounds good right about now...
sunstormed chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
amen to chocolate! lol they're all really cute, i liked them
jack chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
love all your food haikus *.* i love food! (well milks okay)
AnnaSun chapter 6 . 8/31/2003
Hi,

I like your work alot! Please read and review my poetry and fiction.

Thanks :)