Reviews for Mango Milkshakes And Fries with That
mathematician not chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
hahhaha sorry but there is sumthing rong with ur finger counting skills becoz 5x8 40 5x12 60 so yeh..

n yeah i did that wthout my finers or a calc. )
Fae Hines chapter 44 . 1/17/2007
A woman can't resist a...femman who looks good in a speedo!
Fae Hines chapter 41 . 1/17/2007
Haiku for you!

How I laugh, in the

middle of accounting class

Taya makes me smile

Love, Fae (who else?)
Fae Hines chapter 33 . 1/17/2007
Today seems like such a long time ago...
Fae Hines chapter 31 . 1/17/2007
You make me so hungry, and I still have half an hour to go before lunch! But I'm going to go get sushi then. Seriously. I really want california rolls. And agadashi tofu sounds good too. We need to do the double-date thing sometime and go up to Shillas. Fun stuff.

love, Fae
Fae Hines chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
For the last time: five eight-counts is NOT sixty counts! Love, Fae
bachi chapter 49 . 1/3/2007
Ok so i just realized after posting my review that there was a sequel. Sorry.

So just scratch all that about closure-I'm sure the 2nd part makes up for it!
bachi chapter 50 . 1/3/2007
I really enjoyed this story! You had me laughing out at parts :)

And I don't know if you go back and check your reviews, because you finished this story a while back, but since you asked for an in-depth review, i guess the only advice i can think of is strengthening some of the minor character roles. For instance Taya has a sister, but they only have one phone call conversation where the niece hurts her spine. And there isnt much of a father-daughter scene.

And although I'm guessing this has more to do with the author's intention, I would have loved to see some more closure to the story. (That might just be me being an over analalyzing reader though)Does Jack move into the pink house? Will Jarid propose? If he does, will Taya give up the company for kids? And we never meet Mike's new girlfriend!

But besides my nit-picky criticisms, this story was JUST what I was looking for. Something witty and sweet and with a happy ending. And even better: you somehow managed to keep it from getting too cliched!

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff,

Bachi
Fae Hines chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
I like the belly-baring, boob-clinging outfit. It reminds me of... , I have your jazz CD and I was listening to it this morning. I have discovered something. The Indian song (Um, or whatever. That one.) just sounds like they say, "Taya Taya Taya Taya Taya" over and over again. I think it is an overseas tribute to this story. Love, Annie
Spears Dracona chapter 50 . 4/21/2005
Wow. Amazing story. I started reading it a long time ago, and I just remembered about it and re-read and finished it, and I must say, it was great. It made me laugh, it made me cry, and overall it just gave me a good feeling.

I'd give you some constructive criticism, but I think the story was perfect.
Saeger chapter 50 . 3/28/2005
Me? go in depth? You're asking the wrong person, sorry... Except that it seems to move way too fast, I can't think of anything negative. I loved it. A quick wrap up, but a great story. Can't wait for the sequel!
Fae Hines chapter 48 . 2/14/2005
I feel so...so...special! It's Valentine's Day and everyone thinks I'm gorgeous! On the other hand (you have different fingers...) now I have a mad craving for fudge. Like a mad mokey who has had too much tap water at the dance studio. Cherry-O! Er, bonsoir I suppose. Love, S'mie
Saeger chapter 48 . 1/22/2005
rotflmao

That was GREAT! Good job! And funny... y'know, i ofrgot it was my birthday once... I was kinda off balance after Xmas... and thats when m Bday is... three days later...

ANYway, great, funny, and KEEP IT COMING!

and now i start chanting. "I make you warm and fuzzy, i make you warm and fuzzy..."
Saeger chapter 47 . 1/16/2005
No, Taya, No! Bad Taya, bad! WRONG thing to say to Jared! ::screams randomly at computer and characters::

That feels better. No, you didn't repeat any paragraphs, but I thought you did for a second, The two chapters flowed right smoothly together. Good job, I wish Mike luck, and I hope Taya didn't scare/hurt Jared too bad by "going to dinner" with Mike...

Keep it going!
Ima-Dorable chapter 46 . 12/29/2004
I love this story! Jarrid is just so cute! Taya is awesome and the twins... well... they're different and I love them! Hurry up and update!
94 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »